Losing it

(Y/N) POV
Oobleck: Yes! Yes! Prior to the Faunas Rights Revolution, more popularly known as the Faunas War, humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralising Faunas population in Menagerie.

You were in History class with Doctor Oobleck, watching him dash around the room talking about the Faunas War. You sat next to Blake as the lecture went on.

Blake: You seem more interested than usual.

(Y/N): He recommended me into Beacon in the first place. I kinda have to owe him for that.

Blake: *giggles* Someone like you, recommended by him of all people? What impressed him to get you recommended?

(Y/N): It's a very long sto...

Oobleck: You two! Quiet! Now! *zooms away from you* Where was I where was I... Ah yes! The repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day! *sips drink* Now! Have any of you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunas heritage?

You instantly turn to Blake. She then faces you and gives you a look saying 'don't you even think about it.' You quickly turn away whistling while scared for your life. You look down at the row in front of you to see Velvet slowly raising her hand.

Oobleck: Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence! *takes another sip* I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to the White Fang!

You then saw Blake tense up a bit at the mention of that. You always suspected there was more to Blakes' past than she was letting on. And you believe you have figured it out. Well... maybe not entirely, but you're sure she has some connection to the White Fang.

Oobleck: Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorists believe to be the turning point in the third year of the war? Yes?

Weiss: The battle at Fort Castle!

(Y/N): Are we not going to point out how ridiculous that name sounds? Because really? Fort Castle?

Oobleck: Well... Yes it is a strange name. But nobody here wrote the books so Fort Castle it is! Regardless she is correct! Now, who can tell me the advantage the Faunas had over General Lagune's forces?

Jaune: Hey!

Oobleck: Mr Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?

You look to see Cardin barely holding in his laughter. You then piece together that he threw something at Jaune during his sleep.

(Y/N): *in head* I'm on a roll right now.

Summer: Just shut up and make the weapon already!

She seems really excited about small payback.

Jaune: Binoculars!

The entire class bursted into laughter.

(Y/N): Wait what did I miss?

Pyrrha: *sigh* Jaune being Jaune...

(Y/N): *sigh* Of course... Blake, do you have a spare piece of paper?

Blake: Yup. *hands you paper*

You then crush it into a small ball.

Pyrrha: What are you...

(Y/N): *smirks* Payback.

You then chuck the ball of paper behind Ooblecks' back, hitting Cardin right in the eye.

Cardin: Ow! Hey who... *grumbles* (Y/N)...