Home

No ones POV

Early in the morning, Above Vale, a lone transport ship flying in from patch sets down at the station. The doors open up, revealing a black haired 19 year old, and a (H/C) haired 9 year old.

Ana: Why are we here again? And at 5 am of all times?

Jack: Well... Tai hates us and he's kicking us out.

Ana: What!?

Jack: Ana, he literally told you yesterday he's going on a mission. And Qrow is going on his own mission as well. Of course we won't be kicked out... for now.

Ana: *whines* That doesn't help!

Jack just laughs as the two siblings make their way into town. However, as they both made there way, Jack notices a figure wearing a large black hoodie entering a nearby coffee shop. The concerning part was the look on his face. A look that was ready to kill. Jack also noted the scales along his wrists and unique gauntlets. He was pretty much screaming a high ranking White Fang unit.

Jack: *sigh* Ana. Wait here.

Ana: What's happening?

Jack: I'm just going to have a 'friendly talk' with someone.

Jack quickly follows the stranger towards the coffee shop. As he nears, he sees a sign next to the door, reading 'No Faunas freaks allowed.'

Jack: Well... shit. This oughta go well.

He then steps inside. As he looks around, he takes note on who else is here, other than the stranger. However, only the cashier, and a green haired professor looking guy are present. With the latter chugging down on what seems to be an endless annoying of pure caffeine out of his thermos, with a side of even more coffee.

???: I'll take-

Cashier: I'm going to stop you right there. Now read the sign outside dumbass. We don't serve your kind here, freak.

???: Oh I'm afraid I didn't see a sign.

Cashier: Then read this one.

He then flips off the Faunas.

???: *sighs and turns towards Jack* Before you call the cops, the following acts are on his hands.

He then activates his chainsaw gauntlets.

The faunas starts grinning like a mad man and leaps off the ground and at the cashier; who's now cowering in fear

The faunas starts grinning like a mad man and leaps off the ground and at the cashier; who's now cowering in fear. However, the faunas suddenly stops midair. He looks down to see his aura glowing in a mixture of purple and orange.

Jack: I don't think so pal.

The faunas slowly turns to face the Huntsman in training, with a glowing purple and orange orb floating behind him. The orb glows more brightly as the faunas quickly flies past Jack, and onto the street. The Faunas slowly gets up as he sees the Huntsman slowly approaching him.