The Hunt

No ones POV

As the broken moon shines over Vale, a lone Bullhead flies over and into the forest outskirts. Inside, hosting (Y/N), Qrow, and the pilot of course.

Pilot: So where you guys heading this late at night again?

Qrow: Turris Village. Y'know, the one with the giant stone tower?

Pilot: Right right, just curious. Should be there in a few minutes from now.

Qrow then steps back into the main hull of the ship.

(Y/N) POV

You were sitting on one side of the ship as the conversation from an hour ago kept replaying.

(Y/N): Kill him?

Ozpin: He's been at every scene of the crime. We don't know his motives, but he has something to do with all the recently fallen towns.

(Y/N): I...

Qrow: Hey kid! You good?

You quickly jolt up to see Qrow sitting on the opposite side of the ship.

(Y/N): Yeah, why do you ask?

Qrow: You've been staring off into space for... who the fuck knows how long at this point. Something's clearly turning in that head of yours.

(Y/N): *sigh* ... I don't think I'm ready for all this. It just doesn't feel right. Sure, I accidentally killed someone that night I got invited... key word being 'accident.' I didn't really have as much guilt as I was expecting... but... now knowing someone can die by my hands, by my own conscious... we don't even 100% know it's his fault...

Qrow: Yeah, I hear you. *takes swig from flask* We really should change the subject. So... how's Summer holding up? Is she taking the sight of her daughters well?

(Y/N): Surprisingly, Yes.

Summer: Hey!

(Y/N): *chuckles* So... I ended up running into your sister, last semester.

Qrow: Oh really?

(Y/N): Well... it's more Raven sent me a video of herself about to kick some dumbasses head in.

Qrow: *sigh* Thats just wrong. Regardless of whatever they did, she can't just threaten-

(Y/N): The guy was a bully to Faunas and tried to kill me and my team leader.

Qrow: Totally understand why she did what she did.

(Y/N): *laughs* Thought so. Anyway, she sent proof of what that guy was about to do to me and Oz. In the end, his entire team got expelled.

Qrow: Woah.

(Y/N): Yup. I'm sure you really get along with Raven well, don't you?

Qrow: *laughs* Polar. Fucking. Opposite.

(Y/N): Oh...

Qrow: We'd 'catch up' every so often, before going back to pointing blades at each others throats. And when we aren't shooting insults, we're shooting bullets. Literally. *sigh* What about your siblings, huh? You briefly brought them up months ago, and poof. They disappear.

(Y/N): True... alright. So, I got a younger sister named Ana, and an older brother named Jack. It pretty much became known to everyone in my town that we were the perfect siblings. Ana is probably the purest person I've ever known, and I've met Ruby. As for Jack, he's the big brother you can always look up to. So... *chuckles* No offence Qrow, but I think I got the better siblings.