...Without Sacrifice

(Y/N) POV

You were silent. Not long after you and Weiss made it to the docks with everyone else, Yang and Blake shortly followed. But... not how you expected. Blake had a stab wound in her torso and a wide slash through her gut. And Yang... was missing an arm. They were both on the ground in front of Ren and Nora.

Suddenly, a multitude of ships arrived at the docks. One of them docked, opening the airbuses entrance to let out both Professor Oobleck and Port.

Port: That's it, everybody on board! This is a mandatory evacuation!

Oobleck: A safe zone has been established in Vale! Please, remain calm and listen to Atlas personnel!

As civilians and other Huntsman began boarding, you, Weiss, and Sun suddenly heard running from behind. You all turn to see Ruby heading towards all of you.

Weiss: Ruby!

Ruby: Oh, I found you!

(Y/N): What were you thinking jumping out of a ship?

Weiss: You jumped out of a shi-

Ruby: Don't worry, I'm fine! What's going on?

Weiss quickly fell into silence, struggling to answer.

Ruby: Weiss? What is it?

You and Weiss both step to the side, revealing to Ruby what happened to her teammates. As Blake grasped Yangs remaining hand, she cried to herself.

Blake: I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.

Ruby: Yang...

Sun: Hey.

You all then turn to the approaching monkey Faunus.

Sun: She's gonna be okay. The soldiers have a ship ready to take you guys to Vale.

Nora: But Jaune And Pyrrha are still missing! *grunts*

Ruby: What!?

Sun: Look guys, that giant Grimm keeps circling the school. Even the White Fang are pulling out! We all have to go... now!

Ren: We're not leaving- *groans*

Everyone was conflicted on what to do... until Ruby spoke out.

Ruby: I'll find them... I'll find them and bring them back.

Weiss: No. We will find them.

(Y/N): You're not in this alone. *looks at the top of the tower* I just gotta make one more stop.

Ruby: What do you mean?

(Y/N): Don't worry, that's just my problem. Now are we gonna stand around here? Or are we gonna move out?

Weiss: Right. *turns back to everyone else* Watch after Blake and Yang. We'll be back.

The three of you quickly begin the journey back to Beacon once again, to find both friends and family, and save them.

Timeskip

Soon enough, you all neared the base of the tower. With the androids down and the White Fang evacuating, it was a quick trip. However, Weiss suddenly got a call on her scroll. She then pulls it out.

Weiss: It's Jaune! *answers* Where are you!?

Jaune: *through scroll* Weiss! Please you have to stop her!

Weiss: What!?

Jaune: *through scroll* Pyrrha! She's going after that woman... at the top of the tower! She doesn't stand a chance!