Thunder

I glanced out the windows of the double doors to the bar. Twiddling my thumbs as I was waiting for a particular client of mine to show up. It was raining and he always came in on rainy nights. I waited for what seemed like hours, but finally the front doors opened and in came the client I had been waiting for. I straighten my blue pleated skirt and adjusted my dark blue crop top, making my way over to great him.

"Ah, my little Sapphire." He chimed as his eyes rested on me. It was time to play the role I'd been given.

"Good evening Mr. Right." I said in a honey dripped voice. Turning on the sweet charms I'd been naturally given. I knew what he liked, that innocent school girl type. As sickening as it made me feel to do, the money was good. And who am I to complain about being given money to put on an act? No body.

"How is my precious baby girl this evening?" He smoothly spoke, his face and hair damp from the rain. He was a good looking guy, but like all our clients... there's more there than meets the eye. He snaked his arm around me and pulled me close to him. I smiled sweetly as this was typical, he liked to touch me as much as he could. Again, I wasn't about to complain. The money was good and he was always so gentle. I don't know if he thought he'd break me but I wasn't about to tell him I liked things tough. I knew what he was, he was a shifter. Seeming like a normal handsome looking man but he was stronger, faster, and could shift at will into a panther. His eyes revealed his cat-like nature and it was oddly attractive. Or I just like the danger I saw in those bright golden orbs of his. It's most likely the latter.

"So why don't we go sit in our booth and you can tell me how your week has been." He softly spoke against my ear as he placed a soft kiss against my lobe. I breathed in deeply and released a soft sigh as I nodded my head. He kept me close as we walked to the booth we frequented in the back. It wasn't that private but it was a ways from where most of the other clients would sit. I scooted into the circular booth and he slid in after me, as usual I swung my legs over his lap, he liked it when I did this. And as if on cue he slid a little closer and started to rub his hands along my legs. He had a thing soft skin, and I made sure my legs were as smooth and soft as could be. He wasn't the only client I had who liked touching my legs, but he was the only one I would fuck on occasion.

It was no real secret that some of us would go the extra mile with clients. For extra cash of course, living ain't easy and for us who worked here, we only had each other and Mr. Lee. Money was a need and we were use to doing anything to get it just so we could live another day. That was one of the things about this place, if you worked here, you most likely had no other option in life but to die. When I first came to work here it was Pearl and a few others who have since moved on with their lives. Recently Pearl also left us, she was like an unspoken mother. Always checking after us, always on our asses if we pushed a boundary with clients or each other. I loved her like a sister, still do. However she found her prince charming, he charged in here with perfect skin and dimples. And swept her away, so now I guess I was the one who needed to take that motherly role she filled..... heh, as if I could do that.

"How has my baby girl been this week?" My company asked smoothly and I smiled at him as I leaned back against the padded booth seat. His eyes darted up and down my legs, his eyes fixing for a minute on the hem of my short skirt. I rubbed my legs together, I knew he liked that.

"It was dull, I didn't sleep much this week. I missed you." I answered him softly, licking my lips. His eyes focused on my lips and he smiled again.

"My poor baby girl, do you need help sleeping?" He asked as he slid his hand up more, his pinky finger teasing the hem of my skirt.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked in return, knowing very well what he had in mind. He reached his arm behind me and pulled me into his lap. I giggled as his lips grazed against my ear lobe.