Blue Mountain Views

The night had been a blur, a good blur. One filled with passionate touches, damp skin against damp skin. Soft lips against soft lips. All of it was there in my mind as I awoke. My body felt good, refreshed in a new way when I woke up. Hoseok was still sleeping, his chest rising and falling with each soft breath of his. I watched him for a few moments, just relaxed in sleep. The morning light barely broke yet as I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I took a bath, relaxing in the warm water. Every part of me tingled as I leaned back in the warm water, closing my eyes I recalled every kiss, every touch, every lick, every nibble from the night before. I ran my hands over my body under the water, remembering everything. The way his body moved with mine like a dance that was created for just the two of us. The way he filled me so perfectly, like always yet different. My body encasing him like I was created just for him as he was created just for me. The slow movements he made that turned frantic and needy as he pumped himself in and out of me. How our moans, groans, and panting filled the room.

Eventually I got out of the bath, dried off and put on a robe that one of the attendants left for me. I slipped back into the bedroom and looked at the bed, he was still there sleeping. He looked at peace, like an angel- so perfect, so pure. I decided to peek through the curtains to see how much light had coated the palace. Surprisingly it turned out not much, it was still very early. I removed the robe and got back into bed beside Hoseok, my cooled down body seeking warmth under the blankets. I rested my eyes, drawing in his scent as he laid next to me. Both of our naked forms pressed slightly against each other.

"Good morning my girl." He whispered huskily at me, my eyes opened to see his beautiful face looking at me. I smiled instantly, his smile just as warm as always.

"Good morning Hobi." I replied. He leaned over a little, pressing his soft lips to mine. It wasn't a long kiss, it was a soft sweet kiss. The kind couples give as simple short reminders of their love for one another. I liked this kind of kiss, I liked that he wanted to give me this kind of kiss.

"We should get up and get ready sweetheart." He spoke softly against my forehead as he placed another kiss there.

"I already bathed." I giggled and he looked at me with a bright grin.

"Is that so? My girl couldn't wait for me huh?" He chuckled lightly as he got up.

"I could have, but I felt all icky and sticky." I laughed as I gave him a wink. He smiled and licked his lips.

"Yeah, but you look so good all sticky." His smirk was a killer, I wanted to leap up from the bed and beg him to take me again. But we had things to do, we had places to go.

"We don't have time for me to beg you for another round, so put that sexy tempting smirk away." I giggled at him. He smiled brightly as he laughed.

"Alright, fair enough. I'm going to go get cleaned, you should check to see if there's anything else you want to bring with you. Once I'm done we'll grab some breakfast and head out to the carriages." He answered as he walked toward the bathroom. I nodded to him as he turned to look at me, he stepped inside and shut the door behind himself.

I got up and looked for something to wear, as I had done so four people entered my room. The two women came around to where I was, already pulling open the large wooden closet like thing and getting out undergarments as well as a dress for me. One thing I had come to learn about this place was that women wore a lot of dresses, at least the ones around the palace did, unless they were the staff. Even these two attendants of mine wore dresses, simple ones but still. I would have to get use to it, Pearl seemed to have no issue adjusting. The other two people who entered were two men, they didn't look at me they went right into the bathroom. I guess those were his attendants. Trissa, the bright faced young woman helped me into my.. well.. gown. It was fancier than a typical dress, it was pretty though. A soft yellow lots of flecks of sparkles along the sleeves. Empire waist so it flared out some but not too much. It was long, Jenna set a pair of bright yellow flats at my feet, I slipped into them as Trissa zipped up the back of the dress. My blue hair seemed to stand out more with the soft yellow, but it didn't look too bad. My natural darker brown roots were starting to show anyway, since I had no need to color my hair I'd just let my natural color come back. Jenna led me to the small vanity as she began to apply make-up as Trissa did my hair. Hoseok entered the room again, fully dressed. He had a dashing yellow suit, white button up underneath that made him look like he belonged at heavens gate with a sign in guest book. I smiled at him and he looked at me with the same warm smile he always did.