Rush

"You're my mate... do you accept?" He breathed out as his thumb gently rubbed against my cheek. I nodded, I don't know why but everything in me was screaming to just agree.

"Do you know what a mate is?" He chuckled as our eyes stayed fixed on each other. I shook my head at him slowly. He laughed at my response, and like a light switch his eyes went yellow and he pressed his lips to mine with need and hunger. He pulled away briefly.

"I want to bed you..." He said. I had no idea how to respond to that, and he didn't give me a chance before he was pressing his lips to mine again. We kissed passionately for a little bit, our lips moving together as one. Our tongues entwined in some sensual dance with each other. He tasted so damn good, my body just grew more heated. I didn't realize we weren't breathing till I felt like I was about to pass out. I was the one to pull from the kiss this time.

"Hoseok...." I panted. "Wha... What to you mean? You want... want to bed me?" I struggled with my breathing but managed to get the words out. He growled lowly again and I bit my lip as he did, god that growl turned me on way too much.

"You're my mate... you accepted. I want to bed you... make it official." He stood up straight and looked down at me with a look in his eyes so intense, I thought I'd turn to ashes right then and there. His look was serious but hungry. Like a predator looks at his prey before he devours it. This was the same look he gave me the night we danced, our bodies moving as one. I nodded to him without really thinking. I had a feeling what he meant by bedding me... and if it was what I thought, oh I would happily accept.

He didn't waste a moment as I was still nodding my head he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bedroom. I smiled at him as he nearly tore my tank top off my body, leaving me sitting there on the edge of the bed with my breasts on display for him. He growled at the sight, making the heat rise in me even more.

"Mm... no bra my girl?" He asked in that tone that sent shivers throughout my body. I smirked and shook my head as I leaned back and slid my thumbs into the waist band of my pajama shorts, pulling them out and rubbing my thumbs along the inner band in a teasing manner.

"Nothing under here either...." I giggled and his eyes seemed to grow brighter as they had shifted back to that beautiful yellow. He leaned down to me, his hands gripped the bed on either side of me. I felt his warm breath against my face, our eyes locked in a seemingly never ending gaze.

"It's not nice to tease, mate." He spoke in nearly a whisper, a seductively hot whisper. I smirked, and blushed as he leaned in closer and placed a kiss on my forehead. He then pressed his lips to my cheek, then down my jawline. I tried to remember to breath as he continued leaving soft kisses against my skin. He gently bit at my shoulder before leaving another soft kiss. My body was getting warmer as he continued his way down over my collar bone, and finally over my breasts. I leaned back as his lips brushed gently over my right nipple, his warm breath making me shiver in pleasure. Gently Hoseok pressed his lips to my erect nipple and kissed it. He looked back up at me and I had closed my eyes and taken in the sensation he was providing me with. I softly moaned as lips came in contact with my left nipple, again his warm breath made me shiver as he pulled back to look at me. He was smirking this time.

"You like that my girl?" He asked softly, his voice rough but so pleasant to my ears. I nodded and whimpered a bit. This only made him grin more. "Move back for me?" He asked and I complied, moving back on the bed more to give him room. He was still only in his boxer briefs, I still had on my pajama bottoms. He knelt on the bed after I moved back to give him room. His hands traveled to my legs, gently he caressed my calves as again he stared at me so intensely. His hands traveled up my thighs and soon his fingers gripped my pajama bottoms. He licked his lips, his eyes still on mine. With a quick motion he tugged down my pajama bottoms, instinctively I raised my hips. My bottoms slid easily off and Hoseok tossed them to the side. His hands rested on my legs again and he pushed my legs apart, not that he had to push because I willingly opened my legs to him. He crawled up between my legs and leaned his face close to mine. I stared at his lips and pushed myself up so my lips met his, he pushed backs against my lips and deepened our kiss. I moaned against his lips as his tongue slid past mine and entered my mouth. My body heated up again and I gripped his biceps, pulling myself up to him more. He pulled back from the kiss and growled again, his hands reached to his sides as I leaned back on the bed. I watched him pull his boxer briefs down his muscular thighs, and move from side to side so he could slide his boxer briefs completely off of him. I bit my lower lip as I stared at his lean toned body, his honey toned skin so smooth looking. His abs were just begging for my fingers to touch them.. and I did. I leaned up, brushing my fingers over his abs. He looked down at me with hungry eyes.