One Call Away

"OUT!!" The woman's voice bellowed as the tall bleach blond quickly scrambled from his chambers, shutting both doors.

"What did I do?!" He tried to yell back against the door. Something smashed against the two wooden doors and it made him jump. To the right of the doors he heard a familiar laugh. "What? I didn't do anything." The distraught King insisted and the older golden haired King just continued to laugh. More unknown objects crashed against the door as Namjoon turned and pressed his back against the wood. He was shirtless, after all moments ago he had been in bed cuddling his sweet loving mate – His Pearl, his wife.... Who was now hurling unknown items and cursing loudly behind the doors he leaned against.

The two Kings looked left down the hall as three figures came into view. The woman, Kirsa who was next to her son – King Jimin. Behind them tagged the youngest King, Jungkook.

"My heavens... what on earth is.." Kirsa started to say but was interrupted by the woman on the other side of the doors.

"You mother fucker! How could you do this to me! It's your fault!" Came the muffled yells. Namjoon leaned his head back against the door for a moment and closed his eyes. He opened them quickly and stared at Kirsa who came to stand in front of him.

"Please Mother Kirsa... help, I don't know what I did." He seemed to beg. The golden haired man next to him scoffed. Namjoon threw him a questioning look. Jungkook looked at the door and started biting his nails out of nervous habit. He didn't like the angry words and sobs he was hearing from the other side of the door. More crashes came and another person came running down the hall at full speed, he slid and looked around. His eyes a blaze like they were on fire, kind of like his hair.

"Are we under attack? What's going on?" He looked between everyone in a panic. Jin and Jimin both started laughing, no one else seemed to join in though. Kirsa placed her hand on Namjoon's arm, trying to comfort the confused King.

"What exactly happened dear?" She asked him softly. Her eyes warm like her touch. He felt a little more relaxed as he tried to recall the morning he'd had.

"Well, we woke up... and I asked one of the attendants to bring us breakfast. Well, we were cuddling and enjoying each others company. I was speaking to my dragonling and everything was great, then she started to say she was hungry and wondered where breakfast was. I laughed and told her I had only just sent someone to fetch breakfast five minutes prior." He recalled, staring at Kirsa. She nodded and Jin and Jimin held back a burst of laughter. The two clearly able to figure out where this had gone wrong.

"And...?" Mother Kirsa pushed on for more detail. Namjoon swallowed and drew in a deep breath.

"Everything was okay. She pouted her cute little pout but she seemed fine. I rubbed her belly and spoke again to our dragonling. Another five minutes passed and again she asked about the food. I was still talking to our little one and told it that his or her mother was a very hungry needy woman who was in no mood for waiting. But that we would both wait patiently for him or her to come to us.... And then... she got up and asked me if I was calling her fat." At his words, Jin and Jimin burst out in laughter. Kirsa gave them a quick glare and Namjoon looked at Yoongi, the red headed man who was standing there with his arms crossed and a look of absolute boredom on his face.

"So no war? Just a Pregnant Queen pissed off at her King husband who clearly has a lot to learn still?" He said. Jin nodded and patted Namjoon's back.

"Yup, our leader. So wise, so regal... and so incredibly stupid all at the same time." He was smiling wide as Jimin giggled and Yoongi tossed his arms up in frustration.