Summerset Coast

The salty sea air isn't what woke me, nor was it the bumping we had experienced since the prior night. It was the actually quite still now, what woke me was the sounds of people- the cheering and sounds of celebration. I opened my eyes to see that we were stopped, and I was the only one in the carriage. I lifted myself up off the seat and pulled back the curtain over the window in the door. People were everywhere, clapping, cheering, singing, and dancing. I gasped as suddenly a man in armor leaned in from the side of the door.

"Fuck..." I yelped, breathing erratically for a moment.

"I'm sorry sorry Lady Sapphire. His Majesty asked me to stay with you till you wake." He smiled brightly. I nodded and drew in a deep breath before exhaling slowly.

"It's fine, you just scared me a bit." I chuckled lightly, he chuckled as well as he opened the door.

"Would you like me to escort you to his majesty? The towns folk of Summerset have thrown a festival for your arrival. This is one of the better off coastal towns, it's also the fourth largest coastal town." He said as he held his hand out for mine. I thought about it for a moment, we'd been traveling all night and I wasn't sure if I even looked presentable.... I don't know why but I had become more self conscious about my looks. Maybe it was because this was kind of a serious thing, Hoseok is a King, and he's chosen... no- fate has chosen me to be his queen, and I looked like a mess- most likely.

"Do I look okay? I think I might have drooled some..." I said to the man, feeling like I could trust him with my nervous self-conscious self.

"You look amazing my Lady. However I can escort you inside to the Inn first." He pointed to behind me, I crawled over along the seat and peeked out the window. My eyes scanning over a large beautiful stone building with four chimney stacks. The structure was very pretty, with blues and greens mixed into the stones. I looked back at the guard and nodded.

"I think I'd like that." I replied. He smiled and nodded. I scooted back over to the door and put my hand in his. He helped me down the pull out steps and led me into the Inn. One of the bar maids came over and curtsied to me, I nodded to the woman and she showed us up to the room that Hoseok and I would be staying in for the night.

"Here we are my Lady, if there's anything you need just send someone down and we'll come a' running." She grinned and I nodded to her with a smile.

"My Lady." The guard opened the door and I stepped into the large room. I noticed a few dresses already laid out for me, and Trissa was standing with a smile on her face. She came over and shooed the guard out.

"Alright Keno, out out. Our Lady needs to get ready. You just wait out in the hall." She smirked at him and he chuckled and bowed to both her and I.

"Will do Ma'am, My Lady- I'll be right out here if you need anything." I giggled and nodded.

"Thank you... Keno was it?" I asked and he got a goofy grin on his face.

"Yes my Lady." He bowed again and I smiled.

"I'll see you soon then." I added as Trissa shut the door on him and locked it.

"Sorry my Lady, but he would have continued to hover. Men like him take their job seriously. Especially when their order is to protect you at all costs." She said. I nodded, I think all of this was still sinking in. She made her way around me, undressing me and leading me into the adjoining bathroom where a tub already being filled by my other attendant- Jenna was waiting for me. Jenna smiled and curtsied, then held her hand out for mine. I put my hand in hers and she and Trissa helped me into the nice warm tub. I sank into the tub and let out a breathy sigh, sliding down so the water came up to my neck.