A New Queen

We were a little unorthodox to say the least. I was used to being kind of ass backwards so the fact that we ditched the feast, and didn't leave our room for three whole days because we were caught up in the throws of passion and therefore I missed the day we had planned to hold my coronation... well.. I wasn't surprised.
So as two grown adults, we sat and got a good 'talking too' from the King's advisors. Seven Advisors all with the same stressed out expressions. While the five other Kings in the room did their best to hold in their laughs. Jimin had already gone, making his journey back to the place Pearl and I once called home- Earth. Pearl was seated beside Namjoon, hand gently rubbing her belly as usual. She said it was calming, and she felt a connection to her baby as she did it.

"We're having the coronation today, everything is all set. We didn't move the flowers, the elders are still here. They are only awaiting your majesties orders to begin the coronation. So today would be doable for your majesties?" Hoseok's advisor asked. Hoseok looked at me and I smiled at him, nodding my head.

"Yes, we'll give my wife the coronation today. Make the announcement, we will arrive in two hours?" Hoseok looked back to me, I knew the look in his eye. After all he'd had his hand on my thigh under the table for the last thirty minutes. We were insatiable I guess you could say. I shook my head, a smirk spreading across my face.

"Three hours." I offered and Hoseok licked his lips and looked back to the advisors.

"Is that doable for you gentlemen?" He asked them. They looked at each other and whispered back and forth.

"Of course your Majesty. Three hours time we will name the new Queen." They bowed to us, then to the others. Pearl was giggling as they left the room. The other Kings laughed out finally, chattering away as Hoseok leaned close to my ear and whispered.

"Three hours... three whole hours to do the most delicious things I can think of. Shall we start in our room, or in the grand hall?" His hushed voice sent shivers through me and I smirked with a nod of my head.

We excused ourselves from the chattering of the other Kings, though Pearl gave me a knowing smile. The grand hall was too busy right now so we made our way back to our room. It was difficult to not touch each other. Our hands just couldn't stay away, and we both seemed to get it. I needed his touch, as he needed mine.
We were in the hallway that led to our room, his arms wrapped around me as I walked backwards, our lips attached to one another. My arms folded over one another over each of his shoulders. His hands were sliding over my ass, gripping it firmly and kneading it like a cat. We were panting lightly, our kiss breaking only to breath. He hoisted me up as we had trouble moving down the hall way. That pain in my legs running back up my thighs, I didn't have to worry though. I knew that pain wouldn't last long once he and I were connected. Hoseok nearly tore the door off, pulling it open with force once we finally made it to our room. Once the door was kicked closed by Hoseok's foot the summer yellow dress I was wearing was torn clean off of me.
The next two hours were filled with soft touches, passionate kisses and thrusts that sent me into a utopia of pleasure and happiness. It was like the warmth of the sun was caressing my body in ways it had never been touched or caressed before.

I hated being torn from my bed with Hoseok, but our time was nearly up and as my handmaid Jenna pointed out- I definitely needed a bath before being crowned Queen. Once I was dressed and ready Pearl met me in the hall as she escorted me to the grand hall where the ceremony was taking place.

"I hope you plan on staying for the feast after this." Pearl smirked at me as we walked side by side.

"Of course... we kinda need to make up for the last one we missed." I replied with a soft laugh.