Choices

I listened. I did my best to understand, and when I got confused I asked her. I trusted her and I trusted what she was telling me. So now here I sit on Hoseok's bed, in my panties and one of his t-shirts. He was seated across from me, in a t-shirt and his boxer briefs.

"So..." I finally said after our conversation with Pearl and Namjoon.

"So." He said, his eyes not once leaving mine. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to touch him. I would be lying if I said I didn't want him to touch me, and I'd be lying if I said both those things don't scare me at all.

"I can't leave with you." I said. He only nodded.

"I know. There's too much going on here. I don't think I'll be leaving yet either, but I honestly don't know what to do." He spoke slowly... carefully. Like he was afraid I might break. I loved how gentle he was being, but it wasn't me. Sure, I had my moments. However I wasn't that frail.

"You should stay." I wanted him to stay.

"Should I?" His voice was lower now. He had me entranced and I think he knew it.

"Yes..." His eyes flickered at my words.

"Do you want me to stay?" It wasn't a question...

"Yes..." He knew my response so I didn't know why he even asked.

"Do you need me to stay?" His questions were not real, he knew what he was doing.

"Yes..." I couldn't contain the answers though, the answers he already knew.

"Am I yours?" Hoseok was testing me.

"Yes..."

"Are you mine?" He was definitely testing me.

"Yes..." No sooner had the word passed my lips, they were suddenly warm and being crushed by his own soft beautiful lips. I passed the test. His hands quickly gripped the hem of the t-shirt I was wearing, and in a swift motion he pulled it up off of me. His lips were warm, his tongue wet as he began his assault on my pert nipples. I shivered and let a soft moan escape my lips as his hands gripped my waist. He pulled me closer to him, but it wasn't enough. Without words he commanded me even closer, I moved into his lap as he sat back again. His eyes locked onto mine as I lowered myself into his lap, my knees on either side of him so I was straddling him. He licked at my neck, his tongue doing a dance along my soft skin. I looked at him, wanting to take in those beautiful yellow shining eyes. He looked so incredibly sexy, the way his hair was still slightly damp in the front from our night time festivities. I couldn't help but run my fingers through his hair.

His lips latched to mine again as his hands slid up my sides, I was absentmindedly grinding myself against him. His boxer briefs getting tighter and tighter as I felt him grow against my thighs, so close to my center. It made me shutter and moan against his lips, which seemed to encourage him to groan softly in return. His hands started to wander all over my body, that heat I had felt before was back and strong. I couldn't stop rolling my hips as I ground down on him, the friction causing both of us to moan into each others mouths again as we stayed entangled in a passionate kiss. No one had kissed me like this, no one made me feel this level of passion, need, and desire. It was like my body knew him, knew his touch and craved it more than it craved oxygen.

*Knock Knock*

I didn't hear it at first, I was too caught up in Hoseok's touch, too caught up in his taste as our tongues danced together.

*Knock Knock*

He heard it first, I knew this because his lips were suddenly leaving mine and taking that warmth with them. I blinked my eyes open and looked at him as he turned to look at the door. Another knock came and Hoseok turned back to me, giving me a soft sweet peck on the lips.