Shining King's Duality

My eyes scanned over the club. Honestly I'd never been in here but just from walking through the door I knew why they had the reputation they did. The walls were mostly black, neon lights everywhere. Tables and chairs lined the upper level where the entrance was, some booths and tables over by a long Hot pink colored curtain that had a sign in front of it, the sign read 'VIP Only'. The DJ booth was at the far back wall, just above the dance floor. Two bars on the left and right of the upper level. The bathrooms were on the left and right against the wall that my back was now facing. The railing around the upper floor that looked over the dance floor was an electric blue. The lights were various blues, but it was bright enough to see all the bodies on the dance floor. I didn't see Hoseok at either bar, no sign of him at any of the tables either. I was starting to think he might have gone into the VIP section, but he hadn't been here in the city long, unless he knew someone. Just as I was about to give up, I stood at the top of the stairs that led down to the dance floor. My eyes scanned the crowd and my jaw nearly dropped. Almost in the center of the dance floor, there he was. Hoseok was dancing like... well I'd never seen such fluid movements. What shocked me most was his whole demeanor. He seemed aggressively sexy, not the usual bright and bubbly. No, this Hoseok had a look of danger in his eyes, he was like a whole different person. The women who surrounded him were grinding up on him, he seemed to be enjoying himself. One thing I noticed was that he didn't seem to be touching any of the women around him. It was them rubbing their bodies against his. I couldn't stop watching the way his body moved like water, his body rolls were killing me slowly.

 I couldn't stop watching the way his body moved like water, his body rolls were killing me slowly

(This whole video just kills me even to this day, so sorry not sorry.)

My eyes stayed attached to him and his movements. I didn't want to admit the pang of jealousy that hit me as a blonde woman approached him only to grind her ass against his crotch. Her PVC catsuit hugging her every curve and leaving little to the imagination. I looked away when she turned to him and started to lean close to his neck. That's when I noticed not just jealousy, but anger started to rise in me. I shook it off, deciding to focus on other things. My eyes locked onto a couple of men in gimp suits, their movements were nice but nothing like what I had witnessed from Hoseok. I couldn't help but look for him again, only when my eyes found his beautifully moving form this time I noticed he was no longer near that woman in the catsuit. He was still in the center dancing, and as he turned on the floor to now face my direction he looked directly at me. It was like he knew I was there, his eyes didn't search for me they just locked onto me. The heat was rising in me again, it was like an uncontrollable fire had been lit inside me. The culprit was own desires.

As I continued to stare and him stare right back, I felt another pair of eyes on me. The difference was that this new feeling of someone watching me very quickly faded. I assumed one of the women Hoseok was dancing with might be giving me a dirty look. I couldn't tell, but in the next moments he wiggled his finger at me in a beckoning way. Like I was put under his spell, my feet seemed to move toward him on their own. I couldn't think, I couldn't fight it, all I could do was let it happen.