More Than This

"You can't just show up whenever you want..." I stated, my hands on my hips as I stood aside and let him in... why did I let him in?

"You've been avoiding me babygirl. That's not a nice thing to do to da-"

"Don't even say it... you're not my daddy, we both know what this was. And there's never been anything more to it." I cut him off at that word... Like it meant something good, something right, something intimate and passionate. That's not what that word made me think of...

"Was?" He questioned, his deep green eyes that always changed between green, blue and a hazel were now burning proverbial holes in my head. I didn't like it, I didn't like the look in his eyes as they darkened.

"Yes, was... pretense. We're not doing this anymore." I decided to just cut this off. He was of no use, and I wouldn't be of use to him anymore either.

"Why not... baby I make you feel good and you know it." He put his hands on my hips and I took a step back, just out of his reach again.

"No, not anymore." I didn't want to hurt his feelings too much by telling him he never made me feel THAT good. There was no point in dragging him down for not being what I wanted.

"What do you mean? Babygirl... come on, come to me. You're confused. It is him again? Is he still in your head, in your nightmares?" He asked softly, I shouldn't have told him about HIM... but he caught me one night in a particularly vulnerable mood ... that and I had a nightmare one night after sex. I made him leave and he promised he wouldn't bring it up again, and he hadn't until this moment.

"I will be leaving in like... three days." I lied, I would be leaving whenever Mr. Lee was good and ready.

"So you're breaking things off because you're moving?" He didn't seem to fully understand, the questioning look on his face spoke volumes on that.

"First off.. we're not a thing. There's no things here between us." I said pointing back and forth between us. "I provided you with something as a customer, and what we did here was simply gratitude." I lied again. It wasn't about him thanking me or being grateful of how I serviced him at the club. It wasn't about any of that, it was my need. My desire to feel desired, I'm fucked up.. I know this, but he clearly didn't get it.

"Where are you going?" He asked plainly.

"That's.... that's none of your concern. I just need to leave." I started to feel weird about how he was acting. Usually he's so lighthearted, sweet.. and if he's not getting into my panties he usually leaves me be. But he was still standing there, not quite fully in my living room.

"So you're moving back home?" He questioned.

"No.. Like I said, it's none of your concern."

"It is my concern, I'm concerned about you." He answered. I was starting to get a bit nervous.

"You shouldn't be, I'm not yours to be concerned over."

"But I care about you babygirl." He spoke softly, his words trying to lull me into a state of desire for him. It wasn't working, whatever need I had for him before was gone, now replaced by something stronger.... Someone stronger. I smiled thinking about him, I hadn't even realized I was smiling until...

"Ah, see you like that I care about you. That's my good girl." His voice warmed and I looked at him and dropped the smile quickly.

"I wasn't smiling over your feelings for me. I'm sorry for making you think that I wanted feelings to be involved here. But I told you before we started what we had that it wasn't a relationship in the romantic 'I want to be with you forever' sense." I sighed, trying to get the point across to him. "It was just sex, nothing more. Now, we're done here so I'll see you out." I replied, motioning back to my apartment door. His expression changed, he grew angry as he moved back to the door.