Chapter 3

Jemma 's POV

As I enter class, everyone looks at me and honestly I have no idea why they are doing so. I take a seat at the front of the class l, as an A student, it's important for me to be closer to the teacher so that I don't miss anything. Zuri sits next to me and leans towards me. "Dude, why is everyone looking at you? But then again you are the hottest girl in school so no surprise there." I just looked at her and laughed. The teacher enters class and our conversation was forgotten.

During lunch time  as I was eating my food prepared by my housekeeper Martha , I hear a commotion towards the entrance of the cafeteria. The hottest guy in school, Dylan  Valentine is making his way towards me holding a boutique of red roses. As he approaches I see two new guys whom I have never seen at school before stand up and start whispering into their earpieces.

Dylan reaches my table and stands in front of my table. " Jemma, I have been waiting for this day all my life, will you please go out on a date with me?". I was shocked because first of all, I am a married woman ( though I don't wear my ring at school, I put it on as a necklace hidden in my cleavage) and secondly I don't like Dylan that way because he doesn't hold a flame against my Sandro.

The two new guys are approaching my table and after looking at them I knew deep down that they were hired by my husband. They were  not students, they are my bodyguards. I shake my head subtly at them to not approach my table. I honestly don't want anyone to find out that I am married, it will make things awkward for me and I really wanted to enjoy senior year.

They stop coming towards me and go back into their seats. Dylan is looking at me expecting an answer and I can see a few people taking pictures of the moment. I look him in the eye and I say "Dylan, you are a great guy but not for me. I want to concentrate on my studies this year and I don't want distractions so I can't go out with you." He was shocked at my rejection as everyone is and suddenly there is a deafening silence in the cafeteria.

He takes his flowers and leaves the cafeteria. Zuri screamed in my ear after that. "Dude!!!, you rejected Dylan Valentine, wow like really what a wow!." I know why I rejected him and I know it's not going to be good enough because wherever my husband is he, he is pissed. He is going to look at the pictures and freak out even though I said no, it's not going to be good enough.

Alessandro ' POV

I am in a very important meeting with the shareholders of my company when my iPhone beeps signaling a notification. I own 80% of the shares in my company and the other 10 executives hold 2% each. I have deciding power, so I make all the decisions if you don't like it go and start your own company. The only messages or notifications that come to me when I am in a meeting are when they concern Jemma.

I take the phone and when I open it, I see 3 pictures of Jemma with some blond teenager. He is holding flowers and and he is standing in front of my wife. The pictures are from the 2 bodyguards I hired to protect what is mine. They are there to follow Jemma and make sure that she is not bothered by anyone. She doesn't know that there are other 8 more bodyguards scattered around school and outside.

I smash the phone on the wall and everyone in the boardroom is shocked and scared at the same time. I dismiss them all immediately and walk back into my office. I stand in front of a glass window that shows the city of New York. My building is the tallest skyscraper in the city and I own all 104 stories from basement to the penthouse at the top. With hands in my suit pocket I start thinking of ways on how I am going to punish my baby girl. It's going to be a long and enjoyable night as my angel doesn't know what is coming for her.

I have been taking it easy on her since I married her a month ago. I have been fucking her vanilla style trying to make her get used to having sex as she was a virgin the first time I took her. I am grateful for the fact that I was her first. I will be her first and her last and playing mister nice guy is over. She needs to know who she is dealing with and tonight will be the perfect introduction to Sir Alessandro.