Chapter 6

Jemma's POV

I had a wonderful day, Sandro really went out. We had a picnic by the lake just us and the ducks in the lake. He was all smiles and he really looked happy and care free. I do that to my husband, I make him happy, deliriously so. Being happy with Alessandro is easy, he makes me laugh all the time. He even dared to tickle me but I ran away and he had to chase me around the lake, he is sweet and playful like that at times.

I am in our bedroom and getting ready for dinner: another surprise. On the bed lays a white two piece set consisting of a crop top and a long bandage skirt accompanied by see through heels. I look at them in wonder because the two piece set looks expensive. I quickly shower and after I am done I start dressing up.

I look myself in the mirror and gosh oh gosh I look so gorgeous. Before entering our bedroom to shower and change, Sandro arranged for a hair dresser to come and do my hair so it's in a neat stylish chignon with few tendrils let loose. My lips are scarlet red, definitely a siren if I can say so myself.

Alessandro told me to meet him downstairs in an hour as we are going out. The afternoon was wonderful so I can't wait to see what the night holds. I take my purse and stash my phone and lipstick inside it. I walk out of the bedroom and as I am descending the stairs, Sandro is standing at the bottom of the stairs dressed in a light grey suit with a white t-shirt and white sneakers, he looks delicious. He is looking up at me as I am coming down with eyes full of wonder, I know I am a vision alright!

He takes my hand and just stares at me for a full minute without saying anything. He kisses the back of my hand and says to me "Jemma, you are the most beautiful woman in the world, I am the luckiest guy in the worlds only I get to call my wife, you are mine". I start blushing and my cheeks turn rosy pink, " I love the way you are so innocent" he says to me.

He kisses me on the mouth not caring that he will smear my lipstick. I notice that his lips are slightly reddish from the lipstick so I take my finger and wipe it slowly and accidentally my forefinger enters his mouth and he licks and sucks it. My pulse starts beating very fast and my pupils dilate...desire. I want this man, he turns me on with just a lick of a finger.

We stare hungrily at each other for a minute and he says to me "Jemma, I promised to take you out to dinner tonight and that is what I am going to do, if we don't leave now you will be naked in less than 10 seconds and in my bed with my dick in your mouth." I want him to take me out so I turn and take his arm but suddenly he stats kissing me forcefully while his hands roam all over my body.

He backs me against the wall and hitches my skirt up to expose my ass. He moves my knickers sideways to expose my wet pussy and I feel his finger inside of me. The pleasure is so immense that I moan and put my leg up so that I can be more open. He rubs my clit and puts another finger and starts finger fucking me. He is kissing and fingering me at the same time and it feels heavenly, dinner can wait mama needs to cum.

I feel the organs from the tips of my toes and it rocks my body to the core. I moan even louder with my hips moving with his expert hands. After I finish shaking he takes the fingers that were inside my pussy and brings them to his mouth and starts sucking them. It looks so erotic and I kiss him passionately. He removes me from the wall and starts righting my clothes, not a hair out of place.

I see a big bulge on his trousers notifying me that he is very turned on. I put my hand over the bulge and I start stroking him. He moans gutturally and puts his hand over my hand to inhibit any movement. He then whispers to me softly "I want to take you upstairs and fuck you into tomorrow where you won't be able to walk properly for days but we will do that later, now I need to feed you."

I smile shyly at him and I say " Sandro, I want to take care of you the same way you did to me, dinner can wait." He looks at me for a few seconds and he says to me "Sweet pea, where have you been all my life? I will brace these blue balls tonight just for you but when we come back I promise you, there will be no sleeping". He takes my hand in his and heads towards the door.

Outside, a white Bentley is parked and he opens the door for me. I sit and he gets in beside me and tells the driver the name of the restaurant where we are going to eat. Suddenly a glass partition appears and we are privately sealed in and the driver is separated from us. I turn and look at Sandro, his hungry sultry eyes are already on me.

He undoes he fly and says to me"Jemma, on your knees now". I obey instantly and I start approaching my hubby slowly as I release him from his fly, he is already hard from earlier and I don't waste time putting him into my mouth...