Chapter 30

Jemma's POV

I am heartbroken and angry right now. Angry at the fact that the man I thought I knew lied to me for 19 years of my life. The man who means the world to me, my everything is married to another woman meaning our marriage is a sham. What a naive fool I have been, how could he do this to me? To us?

" Alessandro how can you not tell me that you are married? I say this with tears in my eyes. I trusted you completely and you never mentioned this? I cannot deal with this right now..."Jemma wait I can explain..." Alessandro tries to talk to me and the other lady (Theresa I think is her name) turns quickly and looks at me. "Ohhhh you are Thee Jemma?"She says this sarcastically and  humorlessly.

"Alessandro, you deserve this, you broke me when you left me. You and this little girl killed my baby. You don't deserve happiness Alessandro and as long as I live you will never find happiness. You ruined my life and now I am ruining yours. An eye for an eye and I know how much this little brat means to you" she says to both of us.

Alessandro ignores her and tries to take my hand. I turn on him viciously and look him in the eye " I don't want your fake explanation or your fake apologies, you had 19 years to tell me this but you chose not. I am leaving right now and YOU (pointing at him with my finger)are not going to stop me or follow me Mr!" I say this with so much venom that even I am shocking myself. I see his face crumble and tears start running down his face.

I turn and run down the isle and out of the venue down the stairs, to the street and fortunately for me, there is a cab already waiting idly there and I climb in. I take a last look out of the back window of the cab to see Alessandro standing at the top of the steps of the venue  with his hands on his head with Theresa standing next to him with a smug smile in her face. I turn and look to the front and say to the driver "to the airport" and the driver just nods head.

I don't get to see him screaming my name with tears in his eyes with so much anguish. I don't get to see  him loosing it and breaking down. I don't get to see him going down on his knees with his hands on his head as everything splintered in his mind becoming  blank and black as he falls down unmoving and unconscious.

I left the man I loved broken and crying on his knees for me. I left him with an unknown secret that will change the course of our lives forever, little did I know. 

To be continued...

Playlist

Dangerously in love- Beyoncé

If this isn't love- Jennifer Hudson

Tattooed heart- Ariana Grande

Pillowtalk- Zayn

One in a million- Neyo

Adore you- Harry Styles

Drunk in love- Beyoncé ft Jay-Z

I love you- Celine Dion

The one- Tamar Braxton

Love me like you do- Little mix

Just Us- Dj Khaled ft SZA

All my life- KCI and JoJo

Love on the brain- Rihanna

Obsessed- Mariah Carey

All of me- John Legend

Perfect- Ed Sheeran

The Matrimony- Wale ft Usher

Stay with me- Sam Smith

No air -Jordin Sparks ft Chris Brown

Author's note

I believe in fate and pre-destination. Some people are just meant and pre destined to be together and it's inevitable. Alessandro and Jemma had an unexplainable connection right from the beginning. It was innocent and pure until she turned 14. He never touched her till she turned 18. He struggled a lot with coming to terms with the knowledge that he fell in love with Jemma. He stayed far away from her because his feelings changed.

Don't try to twist my book into something it's not. Comments like that will not be tolerated, they will be reported, deleted and blocked. At the age of 18 Jemma is legal and an adult. Alessandro never touched her before she turned 18. Everything they did after that was with consent on both parties. This book is about a strong love that conquers and survives every situation and obstacle thrown at it: nothing more nothing less. A love that surpasses human understanding.

Thank you for reading my book and supporting it. Continue to vote and comment so that it gets more recognition.

Kind regards
Carol Bracelet

The End.