Chapter 7

Jemma's POV

By the time the car arrives at front of the restaurant I am put back into place all neat and decent. I shocked Alessandro by giving him the best blow job he has ever received. I took him into the back of my throat and all he could do was say my name. I deep throated him and he came into my mouth with a long groan. He spilled his cum into me and I swallowed every last drop like a pro...I was also proud of myself.

He gets out of the car and rounds it to open my door for me. According to Alessandro nobody is good enough to open my door not even his drivers or his bodyguards, only he can do that except when he is not with me then they can do it. He takes my hand and as I stand he kisses me on the forehead and whispers to me "I fucking love you so much sweet pea". I just smile sweetly at him and peck him on the mouth.

I take a look around as the car drives off with the driver and realize that we are at Ko: the most expensive restaurant in the whole of New York City. I mean only A listers and millionaires can afford to dine here. As we enter, David Chang the owner of the restaurant is waiting for us at the entrance. He greets Alessandro and they shake hands and he turns to me and Alessandro introduces me as his wife.

I can tell the man was not aware that Alessandro was married let alone to such a young wife. The first thing I notice is that there is an orchestra sat up playing soft music and that the restaurant is empty. Yes believe it my husband booked the whole restaurant for the night so that we can be alone and not be disturbed. I am shocked and impressed at the same time.

We are led to our table right in the middle of the restaurant and Sandro draws my chair for me before sitting down. He is such a gentleman and a softie at the same time. I ask him " Sandro, where are other people?" He smiles at me innocently and I exclaim "did u book the restaurant off for us!!!" He looked me straight in the eyes and replied " only the best for my baby". My Alessandro love scale rockets into infinity by that reply.

He orders for me and tells David to bring him
the most expensive bottle of champagne they have in the restaurant. Come on it's Ko not just any simple restaurant so a bottle of the most expensive champagne probably costs around hundred thousands of dollars! " Jemma, you deserve the best and I am a rich man (actually we are rich), so stop worrying about money and enjoy yourself. Your man just wants to celebrate our marriage and how lucky I am to have you in my life."

Our food arrives and it all looks foreign but delicious I dig in. We converse about everything and I asked him about his early childhood and by the time we are done we are half way with the bottle of champagne and I am tipsy. I am giggling at everything Sandro is saying. I feel happy and content by just being with him and just having a normal conversation with him.

By the time the bill arrives it 2:30 am and I am
way past tipsy. We stand up together and probably Alessandro can see that I am drunk because he picks me up and puts me in his arms. My shoes fall and he bends with me in his arms to pick them up along with my purse. We exit the restaurant and the Bentley is parked in front. He opens the door and puts me nicely on the seat and then he enters himself.

The car starts moving and Alessandro takes me into his arms and cradles me. Very soon we arrive at the mansion and he does the same
routine, he gets out and takes me in his arms and he starts walking towards the house. He takes 2 stairs at a time and suddenly we are in our master bedroom. He puts me on the bed and removes my clothes. He takes a wipe and starts removing my make up and lipstick . Pins that were holding my chignon up are also removed meticulously and my hair is freed.

After he is done he undresses himself and he enters the bed with me in his arms and I drunkenly confess to him "I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you in my life". The last thing I see is him kissing me softly on the lips whispering " I am the lucky one sweet pea, you are my piece of heaven and I can't imagine my life without you". I am unaware that after I pass out he just sits and stares at me longingly until the sun starts rising...