Chapter 25

Jemma's POV

It's three days to my wedding and I am freaking out. Everything was fine as yesterday, I finally got my high school diploma and I was so happy. My husband came with balloons and we didn't really stay long as the dozen bodyguards standing around him started attracting curious eyes.

My husband is supportive in everything I do and for that I am thankful. We had a beautiful glorious celebration at home with my close family and Zuri , Alessandro thinks of everything. We took selfies and I posted my graduation picture on Instagram without Alessandro of course.

I usually take a picture of us holding hands or of just him far away walking along the beach
where no one will recognize him. I am not ready to answer certain questions about my husband and for now he is my little secret. He is my own peace of heaven and I want to keep it that way because I know things are going to change after the wedding. Alessandro is in the public eye all the time and people are so interested and invested in his personal life.

Today I can't fit in into my dress as I've gained weight. Everything is just going wrong. I am at home now and everywhere you look it's catalogs and wedding stuff regalia. Alessandro is at work and I need him right at this very moment ( I am being a diva right now and I know it but I can't help it).

I am sitting on the floor crying hysterically as I pick up my phone to call my hubby. He answers on the first ring. "Angel", that's all he says and I start sobbing on the phone. "Lovvvvvee (sob), myyyy (sob) wedddd (sob) drrreeee (sob) doessss (sob) fiiiii (hiccup) annnyymoreeeee (sobs, hives and hiccups all at once)". I am saying all this sobbing and I can hear Alessandro starting to hyperventilate over the phone. He doesn't like it when I cry, he cannot deal with my tears.

"I am on my way angel", he says to me and hangs up. I look at the time feeling guilty as it's not even 11 am and he just left me 2 hours ago. He is supposed to knock off at work around 6pm as he is putting in extra hours so that we can have a month long honeymoon sailing around the world in his mega yacht.

15 minutes later I am still  crying and I hear the sound of a car speeding along the drive way towards our house. Alessandro is home and the tears increase their flow. There are about 10 people in the living room and they just don't know what to do with me. I am inconsolable and unreasonable, I just need my husband right now because I know he will fix everything.

He enters the living room on a run and comes to a halt as he sees me on the floor crying. His whole face changes from being hard and angry to soft and sweet immediately. I lift my hands like a baby and he comes towards me kneeling in front of me. He kisses my tear stricken face gently and slowly. "Angel, you almost gave me a heart attack. Stop crying because you know how I feel about your tears" he says this while kissing my forehead softly.

I've stopped crying now because he is here. He turns and barks an order for everyone to get out. They all scramble to leave quickly and quietly leaving us alone  in private . He picks me up and I put my hands around his neck and my feet around his waist. He walks up the stairs with me in his arms and I am holding tightly squeezing the life out of him. We enter our master bedroom and he sets me down on the bed gently.

He removes his jacket and enters our en-suite bathroom to retrieve baby wipes. He starts wiping my face and after he is done he undresses me and puts me in bed. He leaves and after a few minutes he returns with a glass of water and 2 Tylenol pills in his hands. He props me up against our many pillows and puts the pills in my mouth and after that he puts the glass of water on my mouth and I drink.

He puts the glass on the nightstand and he starts undressing also. He enters the bed and takes me in his arms. I am now lying sprawled on top of him with my face in his neck and must I say this is the most comfortable place in the whole world, being in my husband's arms. "Angel stop worrying, I am going to fix it. Just go to sleep",  and he kisses the top of my head.

I am so comfortable right now, plus when he talks his voice is deep and his chests vibrates,  it's like I am sleeping on a massage chair . " Thank you for coming home for me, I know you are very busy at work right now but I was having a panic attack" I say to him while kissing his scruffy chin and he holds me tighter.

" You know you always come first when it comes to everything, I will drop anything and anyone just for you" . He says the sweetest things  and funny enough he is only like that with me. I go off like a light while still on that thought.

I don't see Alessandro getting out of our bed with a phone in his hand walking to the balcony. I don't see the look of anger on his face as he starts  making calls. I don't see him shouting to the designers of my dress as well as the wedding planners to come now and fix everything that is wrong in my world...