Chapter 22

Jemma's POV

We've been back in the states for two weeks now and I've been so busy running around like a headless chicken. Studying and arranging a society wedding fit for a billionaire is not easy. As one of the richest people ( number 3 on the Forbes list), my husband is a big deal. A listers have been invited to this wedding. Everyone who is everyone is coming to this wedding. The invitations were sent out and people are coming.

I get nervous everyday, the closer we get to my wedding the more anxious I become. Self doubt is playing havoc on my mind, a permanent resident in my once sure mind that I am marrying the man of my dreams. How could I ever think that me as young as I am and plain can be enough for such a versatile man as Alessandro Tetrazzini? How? Make it make sense.

I've been studying my butt of for my finals because I really want to go and study law next year. My relationship with my hubby is getting trickier and trickier. If I ever thought Alessandro was possessive, compared to how he is now? He is worse, no he is impossible. I cannot do anything without this man freaking out. He is paranoid and believes that someone will take me from him and let's face it, he won't survive without me.

My parents are not helping either as they seem to forget who I am married to. They want to spend time with me discussing the wedding and hogging my time and that didn't sit well with my husband and as of last week they are now on the banned list of people not allowed to visit our home. I go to school, then home and when I get home I take a 1 hour nap and wake up to study. I finish studying at around 7 pm and that's hubby time.

The fact that he even allows me to study is a miracle( which I had to fight for). Alessandro doesn't understand why I want to do so good in the finals or why I need to go to college. Those things are important to me and if it was up to him, I will just get my high school diploma and put it in a shelf and start giving him heirs. I am a billionaire by marriage ( not many people are aware that I did not sign any prenuptial agreement) so whatever Alessandro's worth I am entitled to half of it.

He didn't see the need for it because he told me that he will never divorce or marry again...I am it for him. I am worth billions of dollars and I even forget about that little fact sometimes. I love my husband too much and the wealth he accumulated throughout all the years is just a bonus. How can I not love someone who loves me beyond measure, someone who looks at me like I am his sun? His oxygen? I am the center of his world and he doesn't hide it.

Another one of my many problems is the fact that I've been sick since we came back from
South Africa. I get nauseous over everything even deep throating my husband is a no no for me these days. I won't rest too much on my stomach bug because it's one of the minor issues I have. I just want to finish my exams and get married to the man of my dreams ( again) and go on a long long honeymoon somewhere exotic. We will be cruising all over the world in Alessandro's massive yacht for three whole months.

It's a Saturday and weekends are strictly for my hubby. I've been napping and now it's time to go and give hubby some alone time. I walk towards the pool area and find him sitting on a chaise lounge with a glass of hard liquor and just  staring into space. I go over to him and sit on his lap. He looks at me slowly and just keeps on staring at me. I remove the glass from him and put it on the table next to us.

I put my other leg over him so that I am now straddling him. I kiss him straight in the mouth, open mouthed and wet. He starts ravaging my mouth and his hands start moving over my body. He removes the big white shirt I was wearing to find that I am naked underneath it. He take my breasts in each hand and starts kneading them slowly.

He lowers his head and starts sucking my nipples. I love it when he does that. Alessandro is so masculine and strong, the fact that he can be so vulnerable with me and show me a side only I get to see excites and empowers me. He loves my breasts more than anything on my body. He and my breasts are having an affair even I am not part of and it's a good thing I enjoy his love and attention on my breasts...he is a breast man.

I feel myself getting wet and my pussy juice starts flowing all over my inner thighs. I feel his hand letting go of one of my breast, descending slowly over down my stomach and then closer to my core. He starts moving his hand over my juices and says to me , "oh my Jemma, you are so wet!" I can't even answer I just moan because right now I am in heaven.
He enters a finger into my slick heat and my pussy clenches violently . He puts another finger and puts his thumb over my swollen clit and I disintegrate immediately.

Vibrations and sensation of pleasure wreck my whole my body. He then put me over the chaise  lounge and opens my legs, exposing me to him. My pussy is always bare ( shaved courtesy of my hubby). He enters me on one thrust and I feel another orgasm starting all the way  from my toes. He has a magic shaft ( thick, long and veiny) His shaft touches me in places that are so sensitive inside my pussy I can't help but cum.

He sets a leisurely pace and all his grunts combined with his thrusts hit me at the right spot. I am on a chaise lounge with a cushion on my butt, my legs opened like a piece sign with a god like man between my thighs holding my waist like he will never let go, stroking and thrusting  me at an angle and tissues I never knew existed inside my pussy and I am in orgasm heaven...