Chapter 14

Jemma's POV

I reach the building that houses Alessandro's penthouse. The security personnel immediately recognize me and show me the private lift situated behind the reception area. He slides a card and the lift starts moving up. I don't know what I am going to say when I get to him. The fact that the bodyguards are not surprised nor shocked about my impromptu visit, indicates that he is here.

The bodyguards were expecting me that much is obvious because the moment I arrived my car was taken and I was walked into the lobby and bundled into this private lift so quickly. The lift dinged indicating that I have arrived. It opens up and I am immediately greeted by white and black opulent modern deco. The private lift opens into the living room area.

The first thing I notice is the pictures of myself adorning each wall. There are a lot of them in black and white. These pictures were taken when I was not aware. I really looked beautiful in all of them if I must say so myself. I am smiling in most of them or sleeping. I look gorgeous I must say and if this is what Alessandro sees every time he looks at me then I am a gorgeous woman. I am naked in some of them but they don't reveal much.

These pictures just tell me that the man who took them loves the woman in the pictures too much. The place is eerily quiet and I call out his name and here nothing. I start looking around calling his name softly. I look in all rooms without finding him. I go to the main bedroom last and enter. The wall facing the bed is covered with a naked picture of me in black and white. This picture reveals everything.

I look happy and thoroughly fucked. I remember this day perfectly well. My husband made love and fucked me throughout the night giving me orgasm after orgasm. He was insatiable but then so was I. There are more naked pictures in the main bedroom, intimate and personal.

I look around but still see no sign of him. There is a balcony and I know he is outside on the balcony. I go out onto the balcony and I find him lying sprawled in the chaise lounge face down. I immediately go down on my knees and start shaking him frantically calling his name. He doesn't respond immediately and I start becoming frantic and hysterical calling him.

"Alessandro! Alessandro! Alessandro!" He groans loudly and opens his eyes slowly. Now that I am closer to him I can smell alcohol all over him, it is then I notice bottles of empty vodka and whiskey lying all over. So he has been drinking. I see that he is awake now and just looking at me unsure on what to say, the feeling is mutual.

I offer him my hand and he takes it desperately and says my name softly. "Jemma, I am so sorry". "Shhh, it's okay just come with me." He follows me like a lamb to the slaughter and we enter the main bedroom with me holding his hand in front of him and him following me. I have never seen him like this; broken and sad lacking his commanding personality and sure nature.

What have I done to this man? He doesn't deserve to be brought to his knees and turned into the shadow of a man he usually is. I didn't realize I have so much power over him and how much he needs me. He is dressed in grey sweatpants that match mine with nothing else. His sexy body is in full display and I see a new tattoo over his heart and chest. It's my face  in full splendor.

I don't comment anything about the tattoo as I continue stripping him. He has few tattoos over his body and all of them are about me. My birthday and wedding date are on his neck (I have the same dates tattooed  on my wrist but instead of my birthday it's his birthday on my inner wrist as well as his name on my neck). He has tattoos of my names and messages of his devotion to me all over his body. My favorite tattoo on him is of my red lips on his torso.

When he is naked I undress myself and head for the shower with him holding my hand. He hasn't said anything to me, he just watches me closely. His eyes are talking to me though, they tell me how is feeling and how he feels about me. All his love is displayed for me to see. We enter the shower and I start washing him. I can see the side effect of my ministrations over his naked bod on his erect member.

He still doesn't say anything nor touch me but he just lets me wash him quietly. He is affected as I feel his massive erection poking into my stomach as I continue to wash him. I finish washing us and leave the shower. I brush his teeth and put lotion all over him. We head into the main bathroom and I start looking for clothes to wear for u.

He comes behind me and takes my hand and hip in his hands. His eyes are droopy and I don't know if it's because he is turned on or sleepy. He takes my chin and says to me, "Jemma, I am tired and achy all I want to do now is hold you in my arms and sleep. I haven't been sleeping peacefully because you were not here with me. We will talk when we wake up but for now I just need u naked in my arms."

We heard for the bed and enter into the sheets. He draws me close the him and kisses me deeply and slowly. He put his finger into my pussy and finds that I am wet. He lays me down on my back and enters me with one slow thrust and puts one hand on my ass and another on my breast.

He puts his face on the other breast and draws the nipple into his mouth and starts slowly sucking and licking. He doesn't move and I start to get frustrated and after a minute I realize that he is sleeping with my breast in his mouth, another one is his hand and his huge cock in my pussy.

He fell asleep and left me hanging but then again I realize that my heart is at peace again now that I am close to him. We needed to talk for sure but for now we are in each others arms and that's all that matters...