Chapter 4

Jemma 's POV

It's been a long day and finally school is over for the day. As I approach the parking lot, I notice that my car is not there where I left it in the morning, instead Alessandro 's black Range Rover is parked in my parking spot. I know something is wrong immediately as he promised me this morning that he won't come to my school unless necessary but then again I promised him that I won't be seen with any guy at school and I broke that promise earlier during lunch break.

I walk slowly towards the car with my head down. When I am near the car, he gets outs and opens the door for me. Even furious, my husband is a gentleman and boy oh boy is he pissed. He has that worrying line he gets when he is angry or worried about something. He kisses my forehead and takes my school bag from me so that I can enter the car easily.

I start opening my mouth to apologize but he just looks at me and shakes his head indicating that I should keep quiet. I obey instantly and after that he drives off from the driveway and through the tinted windows I see my best friend standing with her hands up in the air. This is the first time she has seen my husband in person. I haven't introduced the two most important people in my life but this will be rectified soon.

He drives in silence and I just sit in the car and soon enough we are on the driveway of our mansion. He parks the car outside and a stuff member appears and takes the keys from him. He opens my door and picks me up from the car. He starts walking towards our bedroom with me in his arms.

He deposits me on the car and he says to me, "Jemma, take off your clothes and wait for me on the bed." I do as I am told and start stripping then I sit in the middle of the bed and wait for him. He appears from his side of the closet with his impressive chest in full display and approaches me slowly looking at me intensely as if he wants to eat me.

He sits on the bed and takes me in his arms. He then takes my face in his hands and kisses me passionately for a long time without saying anything and I kiss him back. Abruptly I am lifted and put across his lap with my ass in the air and I know immediately that he wants to spank me.

I feel the first hit on my ass and it's not too painful. After that the claps keep coming and I loose count on how many he has delivered so far. It's painful when his hand comes into contact with my ass but it also turns me on at the same time. By the time he finishes administering his punishment, my pussy is soaking wet and I feel humiliated.

I can't even look at him now and I start crying . He picks me up and put me on the bed spreading and exposing my wet pussy. He looks at me for a full minute and I see that his breathing is hard, it may appear that he was also turned on by my punishment. The bulge in his trousers gets bigger and bigger as he looks at me.

He starts slowly caressing my feet and then my thighs and my quivering increases tremendously. He starts kissing the inside of my thighs sucking and caressing at the same time. I spread my legs further apart for better access. I'm so turned on I didn't even realize that Alessandro is now fully naked.

He bends and start kissing my pussy lips, sucking and licking my horny juices. He puts his thumb on my clit and I come apart immediately with the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced in my life. I scream and shake while Alessandro just looks at me.

"Jemma, I am your husband and only I am allowed to touch you, he said to me. I have been taking things easy with you since I married you and from today it comes to an end. When it's just the two of us you call me daddy. When I come back from work I want you to be waiting for me naked on your knees on this bed is that understood?" He asked me.

I nod my head frantically just looking at him. I want to make Alessandro happy and if it means obeying everything he says then so be it. He turns me around and enters me from behind and immediately another orgasm hits me. He gets on his knees behind me and starts fucking roughly and I take it like the greedy little wife I am.

He kisses me passionately and I feel him coming inside my tight pussy. He collapses on the bed with me in his arms. " Jemma, I love you with all my heart. I don't want anyone near you, you are mine. Please don't allow guys to be close to you, it drives me crazy sweet pea." I say to him, I love you too daddy and I am sorry for today it will never happen again, I promise." He hugs me and I hug him back and then we start kissing again and let me say my man is a stud...