Chapter 6

Lauren's POV

I traced my fingers down Camila's back, feeling her urgent lips next to mine, I left her in my lap, clutching my arms around her body, I lowered my hand down her leg, lightly squeezing her thigh, while playing with her language.

Camila's small hand caressed my neck, scratching, bristling, pressed her body against mine, at her own, making me bite her pink lips, I took advantage to close the kiss and rest my forehead on hers.

I opened my eyes to find the chestnut tame with desire, with its slightly swollen lips and its difficulty to breathe.

"Lauren, enough, I need you, completely..." she demanted with a hoarse voice, a smile appeared at the side of my lips.

"I know my love, but look around..." I said and cleaned my throat, to improve the tone  "we are in a public place."

"Well my house isn't public" she murmured "and still you ruin everything"

"I was forced to hold myself responsible after you returned..." I said and she sighed "I find it wrong for us to do something like that inside your house."

"Listen to one thing Jauregui, there is no difference between your house and mine..." she pressed my nose, serious.

"Well it's okay then." I said

"Damn the time you decided to become holy..." she murmured

"Unlessly, I never imagined having such a conversation with you." I said, laughing "you're very naughty, Mrs. Camila" said.

"I'm just full of lack..." she said and pouted, I hugged her

'I'm going to reward you with a special night, I promise." I said and kissed her cheek "just have a little patience"

Camila's POV

For two seconds I had to restrain myself from telling her where to put that little bit of patience, however, I decided to keep quiet and nod.

I carried my hair behind my ear and I kept looking at my nails for a few seconds.

"You're brave." she said

"I'm not.." I answered, a little sullenly

"Mrs impatience, remove that little face" she said, giving me a kiss on my neck.

"I'm in an extremely delicate phase, so don't provoke me unless you get to the end." I ordered, roughly

Oh, what a novelty, she didn't even pay attention to me. She just slid her lips to my shoulders, where she bit.

"And by the way, I didn't become a saint.." she dug up something I said a few seconds ago.

"Imagine yourself if you had done it" I murmured.

"You have no idea how hard it is for me to resist everything you're doing, but I miss you so much, so much for being alone with you, that I don't want that moment to happen in your home..." she explained, with a tender voice and in a way as if she was teaching the alphabet to a child "or in a public park" she said and let out a low laugh.

"I'd think that in Miami you've thought twice before..." I got hooked, thinking how to say it "acting"

"Maybe I really haven't thought about it ... but I certainly wouldn't have thought before accepting a cigar..."

"Things changed this year and I promised myself that I would practice it here, as it should have been from the beginning there in Miami." she said

Lauren's POV

Camila sighed heavily, I could almost see her screws moving, processing what she had just said.

"I don't want to do anything bad with you this time" I said, to finish

"It's fine. I'm feeling bad now..." she said and looked down, smiled a little and shook her head, making her see me again.

"I am flattered with your desire to be with me" I said while smile played on her lips.

"I'm looking like those old aunts who after five hundred years are with a man again, in my case, a girl" she murmured, I laughed with what she said.

"Let's do that, want to be with you..." what am I to her? Her brown eyes fixed on me, waiting for me to continue my hands sweated and swallowed dry "with me" corrected the sentence "isn't such a big sin"

However, from there, it was already, the burrada was cast. Camila nodded and remained silent, practically connected to my thoughts, because it was certain that we were asking ourselves the same thing:

What are we for each other?

"Wanna go home?" she broke the silence, interrupting my thoughts

I nodded and got up. Camila did the same and shook her butt, in order to clean some dumpsters that stayed there.

I smiled slightly, however, I did't find that moment good to comment on it. We walked dumb, I tried to enjoy the walk, but I didn't like that sudden silence of Camila.

I didn't like it even a bit.