Chapter 97

Camila's POV

It took me seconds to orient, to open my eyes, the drowsiness made my eyelids become heavy... I blinked several times, feeling my body hot, I automatically covered myself more with the sheets.

Bed sheets? How strange...

I don't remember taking them.
Little by little I was leaving the disorientating state in which I stay when I wake up. I yawned, stretching my arms and breathing deeply. A penetrating and extremely strong perfume hit me.

I frowned, I know that scent from somewhere... my thoughts were interrupted when Taylor opened the door, slowly.

"Khm.." I cleaned my throat, when I was aware of my hoarseness "shit, I'm so sorry, I fell asleep" I sat down, lazily "I am a very good visitor" I said ironically, she began to laugh, sitting on the end of the bed.

"Promise me you will not get hysterical with what I'm going to tell you" she bit her lip, anxiously. I arched an eyebrow and nodded, slightly "let's just say that you weren't alone here..." I leaned my body to the front, she whispered, as if she were saying confidential information. I waited for her to continue, but that didn't happen.

"Who was with me?"

"My sister..." she assessed my expression for a moment "Camila?" she asked, through my silence.

"Judging by your face you..." she started saying but my voice came out weak, I felt my head spin.

"I did not know she was coming..." she said quickly "it seems that Laur came to leave Drew and ended up coming to see me and in a moment he was in the room and the other disappeared. Then I found her here... oh, Mila, she loves you so much..."
she sighed.

"She spent practically all the time here by your side, still..." I looked at her, upset, "she decided it was better if you don't see her..."

Lauren's POV

The noise of the doorbell rang loudly in the apartment. Upset, I got up from where I had slept minutes before, running my fingers through my hair in the futile attempt to accommodate them.

When I opened the door my whole body responded to the impact of those eyes looking at me. She bit her lip, in a clear act of nervousness. No word was said. In a matter of seconds I felt her arms around my body, I staggered back, surprised, while, without thinking twice, I hugged her.

Her sweet scent made me close my eyes, while I stroked her hair and carried her inside.

"Lauren..." she whispered, just moving away enough to lose me in her eyes.
I silenced her, pressing the back of her neck so that her lips met mine.
Fucking hell how I missed her taste.

Her soft mouth moved slowly over mine, while her small hand was on my shoulder.
I contoured her fleshy lips with my tongue, until she parted them, allowing me to deepen the kiss. A moan broke in my throat as I felt the warmth of her tongue against mine, I lowered my hands to her thin waist...

It was then that I woke up.

My body was shaking, I ran my hands over my face, as I sat, slowly disoriented. I saw the clock, not even an hour since I left Taylor's house. I sighed. Camila is able to move all my senses even while asleep.

What are you waiting for to return to me, my love...?