Chapter 19

Camila's POV

Eight o'clock, I was ready. And, as I could see, Lauren too.

"Why all this?" I asked, looking at the pile of trinkets she was carrying.

"It's part of the surprise" she smiled.

"Do you need help?" I asked and she denied

"Come on" she said and I went to the door "eh... will it be that you can...?" she pointed to the door, then I understood and opened it "thanks."

We went out a bit crossed.

"How are we going to go?" I asked

"The pumpkin didn't become a carriage, princess, we will go by taxi but before" she left all the trash on the floor and pulled out a black bandage.

"You got to be kidding me.." I said without believing it.

"Quiet" she smiled and put it on me "how many fingers do I have now?"

"How many do you want to have?"

"Cooperate, Camila" she said impatiently.

"I see nothing" I sighed, her hand touched mine and she guided me to sit down, then everything was silent for a few seconds, until Lauren returned.

"Ready, we can go" he warned the driver.

"How does he know where to go?
How does he understand you?" I asked

"Relac, my love, I took care of everything." My leg trembled, impatiently, until her hand rested on it "quiet" she said in a calm voice, worthy of a trainer.

"I'm not a puppy, just in case you haven't noticed yes, surprises stress me" I heard her laugh.

Lauren's POV

It took us a while to get to the place and I really hope that all this is worth it, I do not want to disappoint her now.

Carefully I helped her get out of the car, he had already settled the bills with the driver, who by the way was Robert's boyfriend. After leaving it out, I took out all the things I brought.

"Ready, you can take off the bandage" I smiled, helping her.

"Wait.. what?" she looked around, her lips slightly open, looking surprised. "How did you find out?"she looked at me again.

"Marielle" I smiled "she was very helpful"

The sound of the water in the waterfall was the only thing we heard, nothing more.

"She told me how much you love this place. And that whenever you needed it you came here."

"Yes, I ..." she stiffened several times in a row "come here sighed" she said and sighed "but since the exchange I haven't came here" she smiled.

"I had forgotten how wonderful it was.." she walked to the edge of the river, where he reached down and dipped her hand.

"I don't know if what I prepared for today will reach the feet of this beauty of nature" I pointed out the waterfall.

"Bringing me here is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for me..." she smiled, getting up and coming to where I was "it means that you care"

"It's obvious that I care" I moved my arms around her body "it was your first secret that I discovered"

"I think I'll have to argue with Marielle for having told you. This was always my favorite place in the city, where I could run away from the world..." she said

The wind made her hair move, delicately I carried it behind her ear, she smiled.

"And then what did you prepare?"

"Oh, you're going to see.." I smiled and walked away "it's something half cliche, I don't have many ideas, but I think things like that never go out of style."

And I opened the picnic sheet, making her laugh.

"You know, I always dreamed of having a picnic" she told me "with the checkered towel and everything

"Then, I will make your dream come true, my love" I told her everything, with the help of Camila, who was thrilled with the idea "but before eating..." I saw her, with a wicked smile on her face, then I looked back towards the waterfall.

"Oh no" she said and took a few steps backwards "it took me hours to be ready and..." I ignored her, taking her in my arms "my hair, Lauren, annd there are my shoes..." she continued "and also my makeup"

"And what else?" I asked, ready to enter. She looked me in the eyes.

"Nothing more" she said in a low voice, knowing she had lost the fight "get this over with once" she murmured.

I laughed and went into the water with her, letting go. For a few seconds I stared at her, her hair getting wetter, the clothes stuck to her body, the almost childlike smile on her face, that was looking up, as the water was falling.

Undoubtedly she is the prettiest girl of all.

"What is it?" she asked, waking me up, I smiled.

"Nothing, I was just looking you." I ran my hand through my hair, now wet.

"Hm..." she approached, clutching her arms in my neck  "only you make me take a bath, under a waterfall, at this time..." she murmured, brushing her lips on mine. I bit her lower lip, lifting her from the floor, laughing.

"Did you dress your own like that?" I referred to her blouse, which now showed the outline of her breasts.

"I asked where we would go, you didn't tell me anything" she defended himself "I opted for the most comfortable"

I shook my head, laughing. We stayed there playing a while longer. Camila didn't stop playing in the water, she looked like a girl. She played there a good time.

"Come here, little one" I called her, she ran and threw herself in my arms, collapsing on the grass she was sitting on. one

"Well, it's been so long since I had fun like that" she said laughing, I felt the icy drops that her hair was dropping on my face.

"Did you know I love it when you smile like that?" I looked at her, pulling her hair to the side.

"Didd you know that for a few days you have been the reason why I smile like that?" she answered, running her nose over mine, sealing my lips.

Her wet body completely fitted to mine, her breasts brushing against me, sweet lips calling to me. I knew that if we went too far it was once or the picnic, so I stopped.

"Are you hungry?" I asked

"You have the gift of ruining the moments..." she murmured, tearing me a laugh.

"Go, I didn't bring all this here for nothing.." I helped her to stand up, to sit on the sheet.

She stirred the basket, seeing what I brought, until she stopped and started to laugh.

"My love, this must be bad" she took the bag from the cafeteria that I got in the morning "so much did you like it?" I nodded?

"How can you be sure that it is bad?" I test her

"If it hurts me, it will be your fault" she said

She put her hand inside the bag, I bit my lips.

She will now.