Chapter 88

Lauren's POV

I talked a little longer with Ana, maybe because of the effect of alcohol or because she has interesting and common issues with my tastes, but the fact is that I was having fun, however I felt when the weather changed. Her face was closer, hrr body leaning toward me, her fingers stroking my arm lightly. I saw her, upset.

"You're a lovely person, Lauren..." she smiled at me "your boyfriend is very lucky."

"I don't have boyfriend."

"A girlfriend then?" she smiled.

"Not girlfriend"

"Oh well no?" she raised an eyebrow "then I think it's my lucky day, after all."

She placed a kiss near my lips, I closed my eyes and the first image that came to mind were Camila's eyes. And I couldn't continue with Ana. I sighed, moving her away delicately, while running my fingers through her hair.

"I..." I looked away "I'm so sorry."

"What is the problem?.." she touched my hand, worried.

"I can't do this."

"Don't you like...?" I looked at her, understanding where she was going.

"I don't!" I said exalted "I mean, yes. I'm bisexual, ok?"I said, she nodded, smiling "it's just that there is someone.."

"Oh... I understand, don't worry, I loved meeting you anyway."

"Thank you"I got up "I think I'm leaving ... good night. I kissed her on the cheek and left the table, looking for Drew"

Anyway, I liked Ana, she has good conversation topics besides not being released, I needed to distract myself a bit. Unfortunately it did not last long ... 1

"LAUREN!" I heard Drew call me, I turned around automatically, he approached with a girl "she's Michelle" he smiled and winked at me in an exaggeratedly obvious way, pushing her toward me.

Drew, you're going to pay for them.

I was already tired of the whole situation when Drew decided to introduce me to his friend. It was very annoying to run away all the time.

"Hello!" she smiled without much grace. I sighed.

"I'm sorry, but I was going out" I helped her stand, once her body was still leaning lightly against mine, because of Drew
"Who knows, maybe another day." I smiled, giving her a kiss on the cheek and practically running out.

The only thing that kept me from going faster was a lot of people taken on my way, forcing me to ask each of them for a field.

Hell, where is Camila? I already wondered safe in the taxi. It's funny how things change over time... before I was looking for parties, today I'm running away from them.

I closed my eyes, incredible as it seems the sweet taste of Camila's lips came up in my mouth, making me bite the bottom of her instinctively. I feel so much lacking... lack of it, only.

It's not something that's going to happen with other people, because I just can't do it, my heart chose who she wants and that huge feeling makes all the rest seem irrelevant, although Ed, Ana or Michelle can be very good people I dn't feel anything near them.

It is a huge void.

Suffocating.

My heart contracted at the thought that maybe I will never have it with me again.

I don't want to be the Lauren again of the false smiles and loves that last less than twenty-four hours.