Chapter 20

Camila's POV

"Wait what!?" I pulled out a small box that was inside the coffee shop bag.

Lauren looked apprehensive, without understanding anything, I opened it. At the same moment I froze, seeing the small and delicate ring that was inside.

"I don't know very well how to do this" her voice made me see her "and even more because it's the first time I do it" she smiled, without much grace "but I wanted it to be in a special place, because you are special" I bit my lips, knowing that the tears wouldn't be long in coming

"I learned so much with you..." she said and smiled "I learned to smile, to be strong, I learned to accept myself, to live" she breathed deeply "and most importantly, I learned to love. I love you for me, Camila. Totally." she took my hand "I love you like never before I wanted something or someone. You love me, you can leave me crazy with the same intensity with which you calm me down. No matter the distance between your country and mine, it doesn't matter if we speak different languages, nothing matters when there is love" a little tear came down my cheek

"And I love you, I love you like a crazy woman" she kept her eyes fixed on mine.- "So, you want to be mine?" quit gently the box of my hands "really hope you accept, because I don't know what to do without you"

Lauren's POV

I saw her, nervous, Camila really didn't seem to be there, her thoughts flew, I was afraid that she would deny. Or that she didn't like it, or I have said something wrong. I don't know, I think I was half paranoid.

"I..." she started saying and I invited her to continue, she ran her hand over her face and took a deep breath "I do, Lauren" she smiled "I want to be yours. Only yours."

A wave of relief ran through my body, I got up, she did the same and then threw herself into my arms, making me drop the box with the ring, but that was the least of it now, I lifted her off the ground, in the same second as she hung her legs around my body and I turned with her, while smiling like an idiot, to know that now, she is mine.

Only mine.

"I promise you'll never, ever, regret it." I smiled, seeing her eyes, she was still in my arms.

"I know I won't"

I took a few steps back, until I felt the water wet my bare feet.

"Where are you going?" she asked, holding on even more to my body.

"Just trust me" I ordered, leaving her delicately in the lake

I sat down in the shallowest part and pulled her down, making her fall on me, smiling, I removed some of the strands of hair that were on her face, then I contoured her lips with my finger and then joined them to mine. I kissed her without any haste, feeling the sweet taste she has, confirming that I made the best decision.

I placed my hand on her neck, pressing it against me, I passed my tongue through his mouth, until she allowed me to introduce her there, to meet her own.

The water, which now doesn't seem as cold as before, hit our bodies, but I didn't give much importance to that and I think Camila didn't either.

With my free hand I stroked her back, feeling the fine fabric of her blouse. I bit her lower lip and murmured.

"I think we have to get rid of this" I slowly took her blouse "you will catch a cold if you continue to wear wet clothes" I said with total seriousness, she let out a slight laugh, I understand where I wanted to go.

"I totally agree, Dr. Jauregui" she said

With a malicious smile, I pulled her blouse back, as well as the pants she wore, making them fall on the grass, I turned around letting Camila touch the water, put my hand under her head and gently laid her down, then ran my eyes all over her body, I gasped as I felt her breasts fully exposed, confirming my suspicions that she had not put anything underneath.

"I love to watching you" I sighed, seeing her face slightly red because of my lustful gaze "do you have the slightest idea of ​​how many sensations that run through me when you're like that?" I asked and caressed her cheek, delicately.

Without waiting for an answer I leaned forward brushing my nose on her neck, Camila sighed, I smiled involuntarily, I love seeing her so delivered.

I let my body fall on hers, not allowing me to hurt her, obviously. At my own and I quickly laid my body completely on top of hers, only to have an idea of ​​what I wear when I see her.

I sucked her neck, knowing that that's where her weak point is, just to feel her skin respond to my touch. I dragged my lips to her face, bit her chin and spread some kisses down her cheeks, until she found me with her welcoming lips, slightly open, ready to receive me, I didn't restrain myself, I captured them again, although I couldn't concentrate very long on them.

Camila moved my body a little away, only brushing her breasts against mine and, although I'm still with my blouse, that ends my self-control, I need to feel them again.

I lowered my lips, rubbing them between hrr two precious pearls, from her sweet perfume to the heat that emanates from her skin, everything attracts me.

Everything drives me crazy.