Chapter 74

Camila's POV

I closed my eyes for a small fraction of a second, feeling the hard tiredness strike hard against my whole body. I hadn't realized that I had already completely exhausted my limit.

Aware of Lauren's arms around me, I moved her hair, while inhaling as much as possible the scent that emanated from her skin. The room was surrounded by an erotic aura that we couldn't ignore.

I placed a small kiss near the neck of the woman next to me, keeping my lips fixed there even after I had finished with the caress. I needed to keep in touch with her, feel more and more her sweet taste.

"Aren't you sleepy?" her soft voice filled the small space we were in.

"I feel tired"

I didn't need to see her face to know that she was smiling.

"It must be because of our walk to the café de la nana" she answered, laughing.

"It surely is, I'm not used to walking so much" I told her

I raised my head, brushing my lips in hers and being quickly received with a delicate kiss. I lengthened the moment a little more, capturing her lower lip, with that pleasant sensation of fullness filling all the spaces of my heart.

Wow, I can't even live two seconds without touch them. They're like a magnet, it's absurdly strong and uncontrollable.

It's just...love.

Lauren's POV

I tilted my face down, trying to visualize the beautiful woman who now saw me. Little by little I passed my nose for hers, in a small caress that  -uncontrollably- made me close my eyes until it was over.

I ran my hand over her body, feeling her skin bare, hot and torturingly soft in direct contact with me...

Maybe it's because we were so far away in the past... or because I love her so much that it's hard to control.

I don't know. And it doesn't matter either.

"What are you thinking about?" I said in my voice, sounding hoarsen,she gave me a shy smile before answering.

"Us" I waited for her to say something else, but she remained silent.

"Did you regret anything?" I closed my eyes. Normally I wouldn't ask that, but after everything that happened this week it is inevitable to believe that she wants to go back.

"No!" she answered quickly, relieving me "look at me... do seem to be minimally regreting something?"

A smile appeared on my face, she was simply radiant, her eyes shone brightly.

"Are you aware that when you are like this, happy, for me, I feel even more woman?.."

"Why..?"

"Because I have the capacity to make you smile, and, Camila, that is simply everything..." she smiled briefly and sealed my lips.

"I was thinking you're cute. That I love you and that I don't have the least control over me when I'm with you..."

When she was going to open her lips to answer, she went on.

"I was thinking that I love you" I fumbled, several times, it is always amazing to hear her say that "and that my heart feels tickle whenever I look at you, whenever I think about our history and how crazy is destiny"

What could I do if I don't have the chance to kiss her again?

Camila's POV

When her lips moved away from mine, I felt them anesthetized and at the same time cold, now that the heat that she gave me was a little further away.

We stayed for a while, serious, focused.

The impressive green of Lauren's eyes caused a series of chills in my body.

I don't know exactly why, but all that time in silence ended up unleashing a fit of laughter in both.

Suddenly, we both laughed as if we had heard the funniest joke in the universe, our faces were red and there was no saint that could end the laughter. Whenever we tried to calm down, she would start again.

After an endless ten seconds, we were able to calm down. I dried the tears in my eyes and tried to calm my breathing. Lauren did the same, occasionally releasing a small contained laugh.

"What the hell was that?" I asked, with a smile on my lips. two

"I have no idea" she answered, looking at me "were you laughing at something special?"I shook my head no "well I neither"

I think we're going crazy. All this time locked in house is affecting us..."

"Hm..it can be, but I think it's something else" I raised an eyebrow, in a clear sign of continues "well, I'm happy" she said simply, and all this happiness needed to leave at some point ...

"You want to laugh all day, don't you?"

"Exactly..."

"Well, yes, I'm happy too..." I said, leaning on his chest.

"For reeeal?" she murmured, biting my chin, while running her hand down my back. I closed my eyes and lowered my lips until I met her, sealing them.

And when I saw her again, something in her eyes made it very clear that tonight was going to be even longer...