Chapter 82

Taylor's POV

So my sister left I lay back on the couch. Drew, who was picking up the plates, stopped.

"Are you feeling okay?" Drew asked

"Yes" my husband immediately sat next to me. Before he thought it was because of pregnancy, I spoke "I feel selfish"

His features eased and instead of worry I saw confusion.

"In the past I looked for Camila to save my sister from vice, I saw in her an opportunity to recover someone I loved more than myself.." Bad start and the damn hormones of pregnancy made me start to water "and now, I, I want Lauren to save Camila, because she has been away from everything for a long time, she is as addicted to that job as Lauren was to drugs...and you know it takes me a long time to trust people and she is the only one I really trust" the tears fell without any control "I know that if my sister doesn't help her and doesn't make her see that there is a life outside of that clinic shit, nobody is going to do it..."

"Love.." he tried to interrupt, I didn't let him.

"Drew, losing Camila is as painful as it was to see my sister become a stranger..." he sat beside me he caressed my hand
"I can't go through that again, not while I need so much of her" I felt my belly
"while they were both in our house, I really hoped that she would become part of my family.." I breathed deeply "but Laur hurt herself a lot and if she is close to her she will make her suffer, I don't know what else to do to recover her" I wiped my tears, trying to calm down "and how am I going to deal with the two godmothers of our son hating each other? and holding grudges?"

Drew hugged me, I snuggled into his arms, completely fragile and disoriented.

Camila's POV

"And that was" I enclosed the story that Marielle forced me to tell in detail, between sighs.

"Camila, answer me something, are you okay?" Marielle asked "how are you going to go to bed with your clinic?" I choked on some of the water I had brought to my mouth to end the cough from my dry throat by spending half an hour talking without stopping

"Oh, that was a no?" she scoffed "you had a real woman in your hands, that, besides that only his voice, is capable of making any person delirious, it must be a coup de grace at the time of sex..." I dropped the glass, scared with Marielle "and, here among us, I don't like women, but that, is a piece of bad way..." I bit my lips and I simply exchanged it for a bunch of drug addicts who only know how to do stupid rebellions.

"Marielle..."

"Don't come to me with that voice, my state is so critical that I translated I love you on Google and even click to listen..."
I couldn't stop laughing " but, seriously, don't you feel a bit regretful?"

Oh fuck yeah...

Every second that passes I feel worse. I miss more those arms, the perfume, the sweet words, the security that she always transmitted to me, the way she looked after me...

"I don't know.. I didn't even have time to think about that, I am completely involved with the problems of the clinic." I said

"Then think about it this weekend that I'll call you on Monday to discuss how you did it" Marielle said and I shook my head, laughing

"I love you"

And ended the call

I sighed, letting go of the phone and lying on the couch. Inevitably my thoughts flew as I wondered what she is doing now ...

Lauren's POV

Her brown eyes looked at me intensely, their brightness was stronger than I could remember, every small gesture took me in her direction, when I took the first step...
I woke up.

My body trembled at the way my dreams always start, I saw the clock, two in the morning.

It was already the third time this week.

I ran my hands through my hair, breathing deeply and appreciating the white ceiling, as if it were a beautiful work of art.
I groaned, it is impossible to keep going when she is so present in my thoughts.

I reached out and took the glass of water that was on the night table, I sat down and took a generous drink, while I concluded that the dream had already dissipated. one

I looked for control of the television, put the other pillow over mine and went to bed again, passing the channels in search of something interesting.

Pathetic to try that at this time.

I sighed, giving up fighting against something that is inevitable.

I turned off the television and let my thoughts go where they wanted, because if they do not do it when I'm awake they would do it when I'm asleep.

I felt an absurd lack of her body in my arms, her sweet smell, her hypnotic eyes that won't leave my head.

"Why don't you come back princess?"
I whispered.