◇21◇

《Previously》

Previously

When they neared the door, Y/N noticed something red covering it.

Is that...blood?

Y/N and John glanced at each other in slight horror before both had the same urgent yell.

"Sera!"

Tackling the door down in a frantic hurry, Y/N felt horror in every fiber in her body when she took in the sight.

It was Seraphina, unconscious and hunched up on the floor as a crimson stained knife was sprawled next to her.

🌌Chapter 21🌌

"S-SERA?? W-WAKE UP!" Y/N and John both rushed to the unconscious girl's side at lightning speed. Y/N lightly shook Seraphina's body, crying desperately, "What happened?! Shit, she's bleeding here!"

The H/C girl pointed to Seraphina's bloodied wound on her hip. That must be where she got stabbed! Fuck, who could do this?! John must've had the same thoughts since he asked, "Who could've done this to her?! Why couldn't she use her ability to rewind the wound?!"

"I don't know!" Y/N cried back, her mind racing a million miles per hour. She almost felt dizzy, but kept together for Seraphina's sake. Hastily, she grabbed the girl's abandoned phone and scrolled through the contacts until she found the one she was looking for. Shit, please pick up-

"Hey Seraphina, what's up?" Elaine's casual voice picked up on the other end, making Y/N sigh in relief before explaining speedily, "Elaine! John and I need you to come here right-"

Beep.

Y/N almost dropped the phone in shock. This bitch just hung up on me. John had a murderous expression on his face when seeing that Elaine wouldn't hear them out. His hands were balled into trembling fists and his forehead was scrunched up in anger. Y/N could tell he was about to explode.

I don't got time to calm him, we need to help Seraphina first. Looking through more of the contact names, she stopped at a particular one when an idea popped in her head. Pressing the dial button, Y/N chewed on her lip anxiously when it rang repeatedly.

"Hello? What is it Seraphina?" A certain blonde's voice asked.

"Arlo!" She nearly yelled, cutting straight to the point. "Grab Elaine and come to John's place right now, please!"

"Y/N? Why-"

"Just do it!" Y/N hung up on the call, not wanting to waste any more time. All they had to do now was wait.

-

Elaine and Arlo stood inside John's apartment, eyes wide as saucers and jaws hanging open in slight terror. The sight of Seraphina's unmoving body and the bloodied knife was unnerving. It was the first time Y/N had seen Arlo so surprised, not that she could blame him.