EPISODE 1 - SIX YEARS LATER

I woke up in a dark cave. I couldn't see anything but I heard a very loud scream like an Ikran that came near to fight with another creature. The louder the screams the more terrified I felt. I tried not to scream.

Then the screams suddenly stopped. After a period of total silence I came out of the dark cave. Suddenly I could see again. But the thing I saw was the scariest thing I have ever seen in my whole life.

Toruk was in front of me, I thought he going to kill me, but then he bowed to me. I felt like he wanted me to ride him. So after some hesitation, I made Tsaheylu and got on top of him. I wanted to go back home so much and to show my tribe that I'm riding Toruk and maybe then they will finally believe me.

But as I got closer, my world felt like it was crumbling right before my eyes. I saw my home, the trees, the people, the animals, all of them were burning together with it. My tribe was gone. Wiped out. I couldn't find my family anywhere.

I search for my parents and my brothers from on top of Toruk's back, But it was all gone. The fire spread until all Pandora was burning, Nothing was left.

In my confused state I heard my big brother, Neteyam, calling me. I followed his voice hopefully but then I suddenly woke up. Startled, I could barely breath. I couldn't speak.

Then I understood, it was just the beginning...