EPISODE 25 - TUKTIREY PROFECY

I felt like I couldn't breathe. I woke up coughing. I coughed as if my lungs were filled with smoke. It was so cold, very cold.

I didn't understand where I was. It was hard to open my eyes. But after a while I seceded. When I opened my eyes it was pitch black. I stood up as long as I could. But when I saw clear enough, I was in shock.

All the plants and trees that surrounded me were burning. From the beutifall environment that we had, nothing was left. From bright colors in the night turned into a dark and dusty sand. I started to ran with all the power I had. But I lost my power very quickly. I stooped to rest. But after a few staped I saw something.

It was so shocking and horrible that I could not bear the terrible sight I had seen without crying. It was the "Tree Of Soul" our main tree that connect to Eywa. Burning and slowly turning into a black dust. It felt like I was burning from inside out.

After a while I couldn't feel anything. Not the animals or the Na'vi. When this happened to us it mean that we lost Eywa FOREVER!.

I sat down on the black dusty ground and cried so hard that I couldn't breath.  Suddenly,I saw something bright. It was so bright that I couldn't see anything. But after seconds it stopped. I heard someone calling my name with a soft voice. I looked on the bright, white figure. Instently I understood who I was taking to.

It was Eywa. I bow to her. She said to me with soft voice "Stand up, my sweat child". I asked her with tears in my eyes "what happend? Why all Pandora cover with dark dust? Why all off the things are burning?" Eywa said "the sky people came. They distorted everything in order to build a new home for they people".

Tuktirey said "it's teriddle. Why have'nt we fought them?" She said "no one listened to you. So the you are the only one which left. You the only one that believed in yourself". Tuktirey asked with broken voice and she looked like she going to cry "So you mean that the only people that will believe me will be safe. Protect by you." Eywa said "yes, my child. The only people that believe in you will be safe" Tuktirey asked with anger "why? Why you won't protect the others?" Eywa said "try to understand this Tuktirey. When people don't believe in you it's mean that they don't believe in me. So if they don't believe in me. I don't need to protect them. But remember. You still have time to convince them. Or a few from them. Promise me that you will try again my child."

Suddenly, the voice got fated the only thing I heard before I wake up is "You are  our only hope Tuktirey. Our only hope..."