EPISODE 10 - ON THERE JOURNEY

We were excited that finally our parents let us to go out to places alone. Without them or guards.

After we went far enough from our home we stopped to rest. My brothers screamed "YES!!!. We are free! We can do whatever we want and no one can tell us what to do. Wow!!! It was great idea to come with you Tuktirey. How did you think about that?".

I said to them "I didn’t think about that. A man which called Tsu'tey said to me to go to the Valley Of Mo'ara". Neteyam asked me in wonder "wait a second, we don’t go to the Torukä Na'rìng?". I said to them quietly "no. we need to go to the Valley Of Mo'ara". Neteyam said with loud voice "what? You said to sempul and sa'nok that we need to go to Torukä Na'rìng. So all of that was a lay?"

Tuktirey said "yes, Neteyam. But if I said to them that I need to go to the Valley Of Mo'ara they wouldn’t let us to go". Neteyam said with a sigh "OK… at least you know how to get there. So we will be fine". Lo'ak looked at me while Neteyam talked. Then he said "No. she don’t know the way to Valley Of Mo'ara". Lo'ak said to Neteyam second before he going to scream on her "Neteyam don’t worry we will find the Valley Of Mo'ara".

Neteyam said "but she lied to us and to our parents. We don’t know where it is. Great Tuktirey. Just great. Now we are stuck here". Lo'ak said to Neteyam "yes we are but if she said that someone from the past said to her those things. So we must help her. Don’t forget Neteyam she see through Eywa. So Eywa will protect us". Neteyam said with a sigh "OK... We will go to the Valley Of Mo'ara in the morning. We rest enough let's continue to walk".    

After a few hours of walking we began to slow our speed and we agreed to rest in the Lost Cathedral that was near us.

The lost Catherdral is the most beautiful place we have on Pandora in our opinions. Its filled with the most beautiful plants. The plants are dark at day but at night especially when you tach them they tern to be with bright glowing colors like green, yellow, blue, purple and more. We stayed there for the night.

Before we went to sleep I asked from my brothers to tell me a bedtime story.  When my brothers heard that, they looked at each other and said to each other in the same time "you know what I'm thinking about. Right?". Lo'ak said to Neteyam "so let's tell her the story about the first Toruk Makto".