EPISODE 9 - AFTHE TUKTIREY DREAM

I felt weak. I couldn't open my eyes. But I started to hear familiar voices like my sa'nok and my sempul.

When I seceded to open my eyes I saw my sa'nok next to me. I didn't remember what had happened. I was so confused. I asked my sa'nok "what had happened?" while I was trying to sit up. At first they didn't want me to sit up but after a few minutes they let me. They asked me "how I feel?" and I answer "I'm fine but a little weak".

After they heard that I'm fine they ask me "why did you say the names Grace and Tsu'tey? Did you speak do them in your dream?". I answered to them "yes. And they told me something that I need to do by myself". They ask me "what was that?" I said that I can't tell them.

After all of what had happened I went to eat dinner. While I was eating I thought to myself "How am I supposed to go to the Valley of Mo'ara alone without them? And how I supposed to find the Valley of Mo'ara by myself?. I don't know where it is. I'm in big troubles".  After dinner time I said to my parents that I need to go to the Torukä Na'rìng. And I need to do that alone because Eywa told me. After that I said that Eywa will protect me on my journey.

My parents said to me "You can go… BUT you need to go with Neteyam and Lo'ak". Neteyam and Lo'ak generally don’t like to go with me to places. But this time, they agreed to go with me. Amazingly I want them to come with me. I really don't know how I agree to that term.

On the next morning we packed the stuff that we'll need to this journey ,food and weapons. We were excitement. I was the only one that knew where we are really going to in our journe... To the Valley of Mo'ara.  But the thought in my head that I don't know where it is, scared me.