EPISODE 20 - AFTER THE LEGEND TELL

After we finished the story I spotted a girl coming toward us. She is the beautiful girl I have ever seen. She was tall and thin, her eyes was gorgeous, light purple. She came to Tonowari and screamed "sa’nok! Oel ngati kameie" meaning mother! I see you. She was the daughter of Tonowari, that why she have so beautiful eyes!.

Tonowari looked at us and said "Finally you came! This is my daughter Tsalia. I said to Tsalia immediately "nice to meet you! Tsalia, I'm Lo'ak!". She said with a smile on her face "nice to meet you Lo'ak". Tonowari said "Ok you must be hungry right!. So let's go to dinner." We went to dinner and I sat near Tsalia. I was so nerves to sit next to her.
I finished my food and I was still hungry. Tsalia saw that. So… She offered me some of her food. I didn't want to take it but she insist so I took it and eat.

After dinner they show us the place that we need to sleep. Before I went to sleep I stopped Tsalia and said with shining eyes "Good Night!" and she kissed me on my check and said "good night!". After that she went but I still could hear her chuckles.

When I sat down and get ready to sleep Neteyam said to me in annoying voice "you fell in love with the daughter of Tonowari ha, you baster.  Tuktirey said "Lo'ak has a girlfriend. Lo'ak has a girlfriend!". I was so embarrassed and my chick blushed. I said to her immediately "stop that and go to sleep". She went to sleep and after her all of us did.

In the morning Tsalia wake me up early before the clan even wake up. I asked her after I woke up "where are you taking me?". She said while she chuckles and covered my eyes "don't worry you'll see". After a while she took her hands off of my eyes and the thing I saw was magnificent!.

We where in the middle of the river. It was sow beautiful, to see all the environment that is up on the earth down here too. I saw the river which was above us was glowing with purple, green and dark blue. I saw a lot of Atokirina, the seeds of the secret tree. They lived in the water Floating so beautifully in the water.
But their looked strange they didn't look like the Atokirina that we have up there. They tiny legs were longer and pointy then up there. Their color are purple and dark blue and on up there colors are red and white. Their body was in color of light blue.

Tsalia took my hand and sat down. We sat down and looked on all the beauty from the huge window.  She also said while she got closer to me "you know. Lo'ak this is like my secret place. I always come here when I opposed and I always wonder how it feels like to live up their, to feel the lend under my feets to see what it look like, how it feels like to breath air. I would die to get up there". I took her hands and said to her "I promise you, if you'll come with me and the others you will be up there. But if you want I can tell you what its like to live their".

She looked so excided and looked at me with big smile and said "yes!! I want to come with you. And I want you to tell me everything that you have there." I told her "fine… But it will be long". So I told her everything that we have there. Tsalia looked so amazed and so cute. She said to me "its sound wonderful thank you. I can't wait to be there" and she kissed me on the chick and put her head on my shoulder. We watch all the beauty from the window.