EPISODE 2 - THE BEGINING

Six years passed and Tuktirey grew up to be a beautiful girl.

She has big eyes colored in bright yellow. Her skin is glowing. She is the most beautiful girl in her clan. Even at night her Bioluminescence dots on her skin are so bright and beautiful, that she looks like Eywa has sculpted her body and shaped it to be the most perfect body of a woman all over Pandora. She is also very thin and tall for her age. In fact she is the tallest girl in her clan.  

Everybody respects her because she is the chief’s daughter. But in fact everybody despises her because she always talks about  her dreams of the world's destruction and that the sky people will return to Pandora.
As a result of that all the little kids are scared of her.

The parents never let their children to play with her because they think that she is a freak. But if her older brothers enjoy to the games they don’t have a choice and they have join her in the game.

But its never bothers Tuktirey.  Because she never can do anything without anyone keeping an eye on her. Her mother and father never allowed her to play with other children without her older brothers or to walk to places alone without them or her brothers.

Even though Tuktirey has always been happy, she enjoys her life and is considered to be the most beautiful girl on her clan and maybe all over Pandora. She is still not as happy as she looks. In fact deep down inside she feel like she wants to DIE. EVERYDAY she feels like it.

She always needs to be strong and not to cry when other children don’t want to play with her. And her big disappointment and sadness that she has is, that the only one who really listens to her. Are her older brothers.

They always listen to her stories or dreams that she has. Even when they don’t want to. They are good brothers, when they feel that she is sad or disappointment they always try to cheer her up, to make her laugh and smile. But sometime even they annoyed her. Like all brothers.

Her brothers are very social in the clan. Everybody likes them and it sometime annoying for Tuktirey.

Her elder brother is called Neteyam. A sixteen years old young man who is thin, tall and comparatively muscular to most of the men in the clan. All the girls in the Omaticaya Clan want him. Sometimes he asks my parents to go with me on a walk just to escape them. And Neteyam hate to walk with Tuktirey. But he didn't have a choice. Neteyam never loved any girl from the clan. He always seeks the one for him. Sometimes he even dreams about her at night even though he has never seen her.

Her second brother is called Loa'k. A twelve years old boy, very thin and tall but not as much as Neteyam.  He is the silly one of the clan. He always knows how to make people laugh. Every night after dinner he tells all the little children in the clan to gather around him. He loves to tells stories and he tells them in many funny ways.  Natiri, his mother  says all the time that Loa'k inherited this feature from his father Jack.

So, one day Tuktirey wanted to bend the rules of her parents. So she went for a walk at night when everybody was sleeping. She needed to be quiet if she didn’t want to be heard or seen. She was so excited that she could do things on her own without people watching and telling her what to do and what not.

After that night. She decided to do that again. And she did. For a few more nights.