EPISODE 19 - THE LEGEND OF METEKAYINA CLAN

"A long time ago their was a girl that like this river very much. She liked to go their especially when she was sad. The girl was from the Ikran People of the Eastern Sea clan. Although she lived near one of the most beautiful sea of Pandora she like this river. And this girl called Txampay meaning sea.

Every day since Txampay was young she goes to the river and sets there for hours to look at the beauty of the river and what animals lived their. But she always returned before dark. Tuktirey stopped Tonowari and asked her in wonder "why do you need to leave before dark?". Tonowari said "because the legend tells that  Na'vi that remind near the river at night, they disappeared or dead.

But one day Txampay had a big fight with her parents who were the Chiefs of Eastern Sea. So she went to the river and stayed their until night. Suddenly Txampay started to see fog surrounding her and surrounding the river. Txampay was scared and started to cry and thought to herself that she wasn't need to be here. Suddenly a dark figure came closer from the river.

When the figure was in front of her, She was so scared that she couldn't move. But apparently the figure was Eywa. Lo'ak said existing and with wonder "Txampany saw Eywa? Like the real Eywa?". Tonowari said to Lo'ak "yes my precious boy. She saw Eywa. So let me continue the story.

Eywa started to talk to Txampay and Eywa said to her that she saw Txampay go to the river and loved to be near the river when she upset and sad. And that she need to keep the river safe from the other clans.

Txampay asked her "why? Why me Eywa?". Eywa answered her that if the other clans find the river they will want the river. They will fight for this place until death. You need to promise me that you will protect the river and the animals that live here? Are you promise Txampay?.

Txampay said to Eywa "I promise you!. I will protect the river from other clans!". So since then we protect the river from the other clans. And because of that no clan know about us." Lo'ak asked "So… You keep the river because of Txampay promised right?". Tonowari said "yes and I hope that you don't tell to your clan and others about this place". All of said "We are promise".