EPISODE 16 - THE STORY OF STARR SULLY

"My story begins on a planet which called Earth, the planet of the sky people. I was born very sick so I needed a special treatment in a place which called hospital". Tuktirey stopped her and asked "What is an hospital?" Starr tried to explan "an hospital is a place that people who called doctors can heal you and make you healthy again. Think of it like a place that all the Tsahìk from all over pandora will be there. So let me continue my story. The treatment that I needed was very expensive and my family couldn't afford that amount of money. Let me explained this to you. In the world of the sky people you need to have money in order to survive its mean that if you don't have money you don't have food and if you don't have food you die.

So in my case my family had money for food but not enough money to give me the treatment in order to survive. So they worked a lot harder from before to bring money in belife that itt will be enough to save me. I stayed in the hospital as long as I remembered myself. When I was young I stayed there with two of my brothers, Jake and Thomas, Tom in short. But when I grew older just Jake stayed with me. Tuktirey asked Starr "why when you grew older just one of your brother stayed with you?. Starr said "I'm sorry. But its to hard to explain and from now on keep your quetions to the end of the stery. Now let me countine. Jake all the time helped me and keep me happy.

But one day my condition got worse and I needed a surgery which cost a lot of money and I really mean it. A lot. You could buy three houses in that amount. It was a huge amount and my parents couldn't afford it any more". Tuktirey asked "so what did you do? How did you got the money?"
I answered to her with a little but of anger "what did I said about asking questions till the end of the story?! But don't worry now is the last time that I give you premision! Where was I? Ha right we got the money in the end because my brother Jack joined to the army, where people go to war and fight. He got a lot of money from that step. But before he went to the army to fight he gave me this bracelet and said to me "you need to keep it safe for me. I will come back and take it OK!" he said those word with broken voice and with tires in his eyes. It was the last time I ever so him again.  So since than he kept me a promise that he will come back to take the bracelet but he never did.

While Starr was talking about the way which she got the money Tuktirey could not stop staring the bracelet. She thought to herself "Her bracelet look like the bracele that te boy which I met days ago wear. Two of the bracelets have been red and both of their shapes was the same. Maybe they are connected in some way? I will ask her when she will finish her story." 

Meanwhile Starr countinued with her story "After I was heal my seacond brother, Tom said to me that Jake had died in war. Since than we never were the same. My parents had passed away a few days after I was heal again. Tom and I weren't the same anymore. You see Tom was Jake tween it's mean that they born had the same time and they look the same. Has the days passed Tom started to eat less and less but to drink more and more. He was devastated!. He drank a lot of alcohol that it something that destroyed you brain and can kill you if you drink to much.

Tuktirey couldn't stop herself from asking Starr. So she asked her "if it can kill you why he drank that?." I answered "It a wise quetion and I will answer you on that one. I don't know why people do that but it help them to feel better. I never understood that. If you are asking me alcohol just destroy your brain and make you say things and do things that you will regred.

One day Tom drank I believe that it was too much, he came home and scream at me "it's all your folt because of you Jake is dead and our parents, because of you I don't have my brother anymore. From that moment he lost his mind. After couples of days somebody entered to our house. Tom hid me in the closet and I saw people came near and start to punch him and one of them wear a gun and that man shot my brother to death. And since people invite me to come to pandora I am here."

Lo'ak said "wow it a very deep story its must have been hard for you". Starr answered "yes it was, but it was a long time ago now". Neteyam said "wait a minute you mantions when you told your story that you had a brouther named Jake right?. His name is Jake Sully?" Starr answered "yes. Why do you ask that?". I said "Jack Sully is our father the Olo'eyktan of the Omaticaya clan. I said "its no possible!. He died!!". Neteyam said "if You don't believe me you can go to our home and you will see him." Starr siad with a sigh "Ok we will stared out jaurney in the morning. Now all of you need to go to sleep it will be a long jaurney to return to your home.

Tuktirey asked one more quetion before we wnt to sleep. She asked Starr "you know as I looked at your braclet I remmembered that I saw a simular braclet on a teen boy, a sky people which I saw days ago. Do you know him?". Starr said to her "You must be dreamt that because the sky people are not here anymore. They went from this planet eighteen years ago. Ok so now all of you go to sleep I will keep an eye on us at night".

Neteyam said to Starr "you know, you saved us you must be tired, I can help you to keep an eye on us when they sleep". Starr said to him "irayo. But I don't need your help. Now go to sleep". Neteyam didn't move so I repete my words "Now Neteyam. Go to sleep. Good night" and all of us said "good night" and went to sleep.