EPISODE 6 - RETURN

After a few days I returned home. I saw my clan sitting sadly on the ground near my house. I thought they assumed that I died.

At first no my in my clan recognized me. But as I got closer they looked more confused. My Sa'nok looked at me for a few seconds until she recognized me. When she did she ran. Faster then I remember in my all life and then, she huged me. She huged me so tide that in a certain point I couldn’t breath. She cried and said to me "you scared us so much!. We thought you had died. Don’t do that ever again in your life. Do you understand me!?". I looked at the floor. I was ashamed of myself. I said with soft voice "I understand, Sa'nok. I will never to that again". 

Then I saw my brothers. They ran and huged me. They said "you scared us!. We were looking for you anywhere. But… we didn’t find you. Where were you?". I didn’t answered to them.

After I got to my doorstep I saw my sempul. He looked ashamed of himself. He approach me and said "it was my fault. I'm sorry about what I said to you. I don’t know what I would have done if something had happened to you, because of me!. Can you forgive me? Please!". I looked at his eyes and said "yes. I forgive you".

Jake said to Tuktirey "so now let's eat dinner. I'm sure that you hangry"

After dinner Tuktirey went to the wall which tells the story of the first one in our history that was the "Child Of Eywa".

While I was looking at the wall Moa't stepped in and sat next to me. She said to me "You know that being the "Child Of Eywa" is a lot of responsibility and courage". I said to her with a sigh "I know" and still looked at the wall. She asked me "So why are you running away all the time?". I said to her that I can't do anything by myself because my parents don’t allow me. Moa't said with a sigh "Your parents just want to protect you, that's all. Don't be angry with them"

I said with a sigh and sorrow "yeh I supposed. But they never listen to me. In fact no one ever listens to what I see and hear except from Neteyam and Lo'ak. So how am I supposed to be one of the "Children Of Eywa" and to protect my people when no one listens?"

After what I said she didn't speak anymore. After a minute of silence she said to me that I need to find something which convince the people to believe me.

"So now go to sleep my beautiful Tuktirey. It has been a long day" she said.

On the next morning I woke up and ate breakfast. After that I went on a walk with my older brothers.

We took a walk and played but I started to feel dizzy and before I could tell anything to them I fainted. The only thing which I remembered before everything went quiet were my brothers yelling "Tuktirey wake up, wake up!!!". But after a few seconds everything went quiet.