EPISODE 18 - THE UNDERWATER CLAN

After a few minutes of following the guards they stopped in front of a very big wall. They opened it up with a special stick that they were holding. The stick was covered by light blue seaweed that glow in the dark. Before they opened the door with their sticks which they hold, they told us that we need to take a deep breath because it will be long.

I looked at my brother ,Neteyam and asked him if it sure to do that. Lo'ak and Neteyam looked at each other, then looked at me and said "yes... It's ok" but when Neteyam said that he looked a little bit scared. Like he think that they going to kill us. I took a big breath. They opened the door and suddenly a lot of water of the river came into the metal box and we couldn't breath.

The guards swam and sat down on huge creatures that looked like an Angtsìk meaning hammerhead titanothere. But those creatures didn't have legs they just have a huge tail that looks very smooth. They were beautiful with bright green eyes, gray body which covered with yellow and light purple seaweed and a huge tail that half split into three littles tails.

The guards sign us to come sit next to them. And They rode us on those huge creatures. It was so beautiful to see and feel all the water, the energy and the creature inside the river.

After a few minutes we reached to another big wall like the previous one. They opened it, suddenly all the water came in and than we entered. When they closed the door beyond us all the water disappeared, like they never were there. After a few seconds I started to feel sleepy and I lost conditions. I don't know what had happened. But I woke up in the metal box and my brothers were next to me. They said while they looked up "Thank you Eywa!".

I stood up and I saw people with spears surround us. Than we saw a women come in front of us. The woman was very thin and tall her clothes were made from seaweeds like the rest of the clan. But she has something different from the others. She had light blue eyes. No Na'vi has those eyes colors. It was so beautiful and powerful. Apparently that women was the Olo'eyktan of the clan.

She welcome us and said "welcome young warriors to the Metkayina clan". We never heard about this clan in our life. The woman said "my name is Tonowari and I'm the Olo'eyktan of the Metekayina clan, the sea protectors". Lo'ak started to ask her in wonder "why are you called the sea protesters? And why nobody know about this clan?". Tonowari said to Lo'ak and to all of us "we called that way because we protect the underwater of Pandora for centuries. The legend tells that we got this job from our ancestors."

She said to us to follow her. Everybody looked at us strangely. Like... We are aliens for them. They clothes was wired. They had seaweeds covered all of them and their tails. They had wired glowing color on their skin like light yellow. They started to get close to us because we looked strange to them. They touched our hair and our tails.

After a couple of minutes I paid attention that their tails are different from ours. They were full of pointy things, like they can sting you if you going to touched tham. And They didn't have hair on their tails not like almost all the Na'vi clans.

After half an hour we stooped and Tonowari looked up. We followed her lead and then we saw a tree!! That tree looks like the tree of voices. Just it was underwater it was so pretty to see the tree like that. And then she said to us to sit down so we sat. "Did You want to hear the legend right?" She asked and we said with excitement "yes".

She said "So if you insist. Let me tell you our legend and why we are here."