EPISODE 5 - THE CAVE

While Tuktirey was walking to her secret place she said to herself aloud and angrily "They have never listened to me since the time I could talk. The only ones are Neteyam and Loa'k"

Sometimes she would go to the "Trees Of Souls" and speaks to Eywa. Sometime she asked her "why Eywa?". "why?". "why me?". "why have you chosen me out of all the people?". And sometimes Tuktirey spoke to Eywa, When she wanted to share her feelings but she didn't have anyone except from her.

I noticed that I had one sentence which I always said to Eywa. "No one ever listens to me except my brothers. I am not a warrior and a leader like my sempul. So why would anyone listen to me?". "Eywa. Please!, give me a sign. Please!. A sign which will guide me and help me to convince the people. Please!".

Sometimes Tuktirey prayed to Eywa to take her power and let her die. Because if no one listens to her. Why does she need to suffer?. She would rather be dead instead of trying to warn the people and to be the one who everybody laughed at.

The secret place of Tuktirey was one of the beautiful cave which Pandora has.

Inside the cave there was a little lake. The lake glowed in the dark with a light blue color and when you get closer you can see green, pink and purple plants. The lake even has fish. They bodies are as big as her hand. They are so colorful. They have many bright colors which glow at night. They can be really violent if they want to.

Some of them have something which looks like a tube coming out from above their eyes from each side, which are as long as half of their bodies. Their tails are very long and straight and at the end of them. Their tail curves down and up.

The other fish in the lake look a little bit odd. Their tails split into seven littles tails. Each tail is combined together with the other with a thin web. When the fish want to move they close their tails and spin around and then open their tails again.

Inside the cave there are of her very beautiful and unusual plants. Their are leaves in purple and green. They look like spiders legs conecting together. Inside of them there is a seed which looks like the Atokirina, the seeds of Eywa,they are very pure spirites. But when you get closer to them they instantly close up.

Sometimes I wonder that maybe Atokirina are made like that. Maybe the plants close up when people get near them because they want to protect Atokirina.

On one of the walls there are a lot of drawings. Most of the drawings look like normal drawings. But in the rest of them were really scary. In the drawings you can see people dying, children crying, animal dying and the most terrible things of all of the drawing is...

That all the trees of Eywa are destroyed.

The legend said that on the walls of the cave there are drawings. And all of the drawings belong to all of the "Children Of Eywa". Their drew all of their feelings and their dreams on those walls.