EPISODE 8 - TUKTIREY'S DREAM | PART 2

The young man started to speak to me "Hello young warrior, my name is Tsu'tey"

Tuktirey asked him if he was from her clan, Omatikaya. He said that he from the Omatikaya clan and that he knew her father and mother.

She asked him "So why do you want to talk to me?". He answered "I want to teach you a little bit about our history young Tuktirey". She asked in wonder "how do you know my name?".

Tsu'tey said to her that he had been watching her from a very little age. He also said that I have a strong heart like her father and she kind like her mother. He told her the story of what really happened in the war between our people and the sky people.

And this is what he told her "A few years ago, long before you were born the sky people came to our planet in order to destroy it. If you have ever wondered why we know to speak English, it because of them. Anyway your father was one of them. At first I hated him but after he rode on Toruk I honored him and I fought along him in the big war until I died. During this war Eywa helped us to win and to protect our land from the sky people".

Tuktirey sat on the ground. She looked upset. Tuktirey asked "How am I supposed to convince them about what I see and hear?".

He sat near her and held her shoulder and said with a soft voice "you will find a way, you have a strong heart with a spirit of a warrior. They will listen to you when the time will come and if they don’t,  they will suffer. Your mother was like that all the time. She never listened to us but when she got hurt, she started to listen"

Tuktirey said with a sigh "Ok maybe this is for the best. Maybe Eywa wants to hurt them because they don't listen. And before you go Tsu'tey, can you tell me where is Starr Sully?"

Tsu'tey looked embarrassed and said to her with a sigh that he don’t know where she is now but before eighteen years ago, she was in a place which called "Valley of Mo'ara".

She said with excitement "Thank you so much!. I will look for her in the Valley of Mo'ara".  Tsu'tey said before he disappeared "Goodbye young warrior. I'll hope that everything will be okay".