EPISODE 15 - The Valley Of Mo'ara

After hour of walk we finally arrived to the Valley Of Mo'ara. The Valley looked amazing.

The Valley Of Mo'ara has floating rockes like Hallelujah Mountains has.

When we arrived to the Valley of Mo'ara we were amazed from all the beauty that we saw. Everything was glowing in the dark and there were there a lot of diffrents kinds of animals like viperwolvs, direhorses and Fan lizards.

The disks wings of the Fan lizards were so beautiful glowing in the dark with extraordinary colors. We never saw these colors on those creatures on this planet. The water was so bright glowing with purpule and light blue. It looks so beautiful.

After we finished to be amazed at all the beauty that we saw. We asked the girl "fyape syaw fko ngar?" meaning what is your name and she answered "oeru syaw Starr Sully" meaning my name is Starr Sully.

When Neteyam heard that the beautiful girl which he fell in love is his anut. But still Neteyam thought to himself that maybe she just have similar family name like his father and maybe they don't connected to eatch other.

Starr told us to sit down and that we need to prepared to go to sleep. But before we went to sleep Tuktirey asked Starr "why did you save us?". Starr said "I saved you because I got a sign from Eywa that I need to protect three children, two boys and one girl from a clan called Tipani. So I guessed that it was you."

Tuktirey asked her another question "Do you have family on Pandora?" She said "No, but I had ones. But it's a long story for the middle of the night." Tuktirey wanted to hear the story so she started her hobby of being annoying until she get what she want.

I said to my beautiful Starr "You know, my sister won't let us go to sleep until you tell her the story. Believe me Lo'ak and I know what we are saying".

Tuktirey said with seeriece voice while she looked at Neteyam and said "Ha Ha, very funny Neteyam". Starr sigh and said to Tuktirey "Ok stopped this all of you, I will tell you the story but after that you will go to sleep alright?." Tuktirey said with sleepy voice "OK".