EPISODE 14 - THE GIRL

Lo'ak grabbed Tuktirey and we ran as far as we could. We didn't see anyone from the Tipani clan or the girl which tried to save us. The only thing that heard its just gun shoots. It was so scary. We thought that we lost the girl that helped us or that she died. But after a few minutes we saw her. She was healthy and was out from there without a scratch.

"She is a very tall and very thin girl. She looked like a great worriar. She has large green eyes and very long  Eyelash. She is muscular, in the right amount. She is the prettiest thing I have ever seen in my life. I think I'm in love" Neteyam said to himself.

When she came near us we couldn’t stop thinking about her weapon. We never so such a wired weapon. The only thing we knew about it was is name and that weapon is belongs to the sky people.

When she got closer to us we were scered. Lo'ak grabed me and took me closer to me. We couldn't stop thinking that she might have been a sky people. We also noticed that she doesn't have four fingers like us but she have five like our sempul have. We all were scread when she stopped getting closer to us. We couldn't move and not thinking about speaking to her. But Neteyam got the strangth to talk to her. He said to her "irayo" meaning thanks. She said "nìprrte" meaning you welcome. She asked us so beutifully with her swite voice "and who are you?" I answered in rushed "I'm Neteyam, this is Lo'ak and this is our little sister Tuktirey". She asked us "Aren't you from the Omaticaya clan?". "Yes we are" I answered. "So why were you in the Tipani clan? They hate the Omaticaya people. You had lucky that I was there". "Why?" I asked.

She said that every month they sacrifice someone from their clan in order to honor Eywa. But they believe that if they sacrifice someone from the Omaticaya clan they will honor Eywa more. I asked her "why they had this strange belief?". She answer to me that they do that because they believe that it some kind of thanks for all the miricals that she made. And I think that tonight is was the night that they needed to sacrifice a new person. So I'm sure that Sänume wanted to secrifice both of you, Lo'ak and Tuktirey and with you, Neteyam she probably wanted to marry you in order to create a new blood for here clan.

I asked her "why she wanted to marry me?!!". She said "look, you are young, strong, healthy and good looking young man and you in the right age for marriage acording to their rouls. I said to her "so, according to what you are saying we have a lot of luck that you were their saving us?".

The girls said "yes. You are. Believe me Sänume is a crazy woman. You have a lot of lacky that you had the Child Of Eywa with you. Because if you wouldn't had her with you she would tourcher you until you the moment that you would be sacrificed. Lo'ak asked "its not that I have a problem that she didn't torcher us. But still I want to ask why didn't she did it all beacuse we had Tuktirey?". The girl answered "look Lo'ak the Child Of Eywa see  through the eyes of Eywa. Think about that she is the messanger of Eywa on this plant. So because of that Sänume didn't do a thing to you becase she didn't want that Eywa will see this. But if you ask me she just didn't want to hart you".

"Ok now let go to my home I'm sure that you hungry and tiered from all of what happened. So follow me and don't go far from me". We followed her into the jungles she was so quickly, so good at running and jumping. The only thing that I was focused and watched is not the view of the rouds the opposites it was. I looked at the road in front of me. The gorgeous road that moved like heaven, and looked like she was something that were crete from Eywa. I couldn't looked and think at something else. Just on her body and how it will feel to have my body on her.

Saddentlly Lo'ak asked the girl "where do you live?". She answered "I live in a place which called the Valley Of Mo'ara. It placed in the middle of Swotu Wayä, the sacret place of song".