EPISODE 7 - TUKTIREY'S DREAM | PART 1

I woke up on a strange rock. There was something above me which really reminded me "The Tree Of Souls" leaves.

It was night time, I couldn’t see a thing. But after a while all the area glowed.

It was the most beautiful place I had ever seen. It was so bright, the ground was green but every step which I took the ground started to glow in purple. The plants glowed with a lot of colors like blue, green, yellow and more.

The plants that were above me looked like upside down jellyfish. they glowed so beautifully. There was a lake there. The lake glowed with purple and dark blue. It was so beautiful. I have never seen such a beauty.

After a few minutes I heard a voice. I didn't recognize it. I turned around and I saw a woman. At first I didn’t pay attention of her look but after I did. I noticed. That she was a sky people!!!.

"Tuktirey, how beautiful you are" she said. I asked her "Who are you? And how do you know my name?"

She said “My name is Grace and I knew your father. Jake Sully.  He worked with me but I was injured so Jake asked for help from the Na'vi. They helped me by getting me here. To this paradise".

I asked her "How did my sempul work with you he was not a sky people and he was not a scientist". She asked  "So you don't know Norm and Dr. Max?"
"No" I said.

She said "Your father was a sky people and he worked with me and Norm. But after that he fell in love with your mother and with the life in Pandora. I thought you knew about that and that Norm and Dr. Max lived in your clan."

I said that I had no idea who they are or that my sempul was a sky people. How can it be that he never told us about that?" I said in fear.

Grace said "Ok maybe there was a good reason not to tell you about that. But I didn't come here to talk about that". "So why did you come here to talk with me?" I asked.

Grace responded "I came here to warn you about the sky people especially about the sky people that came this time. The sky people tried to destroy your world. Do you know that Tuktirey?". "Yes, I do".

Grace said that now they are stronger than the last time. Now they have new weapons. Very powerful that can destroy all Pandora. And that we can't protect ourself without better weapons.

I asked "So what do you want me do to?". She said "Find a girl who is called Starr Sully". I asked "Who is she?".

She said that she is my sempul's sister and she lived here by herself for many years. And that my sempul doesn’t know that she's here. "If you find her, maybe your father will listen to you".

I asked her "Where should I look for her if I want to find her?". Grace said "If you want to find her you need to look by yourself". I asked for a clue but she didn't give me any.

After that she disappeared, and a tall young handsome man started to speak to me. He has a deep voice but in the same time soft. I didn't know who he was but he wasn't a sky people. He was a Na'vi and according of his clothes he came from my clan, Omatikaya.