EPISODE 17 - The Palulukan

When morning arrived Starr was already wake. She went to grab some food to eat for breakfast after she grabbed enough food for all of them, she started to wake up the little ones "wake up, wake up. Come on you need to wake up now! We have a long journey to return you home". The little ones didn't want to wake up but a few minutes later they started to wake up. We ate breakfast and started our journey, to return to our home with Starr.

The walk to our home was easier then the walk to the Vally of Mo'ara. But suddenly a palulukan jump in frount of us. We thought that he wanted to kill us. So Starr grabbed our hands and took us beyond her, she tried to scare him. But after she scared him he bow to her. Like it wanted her to ride on him. It was scary because the only one that we know that rode on palulukan from our clan is our sa'nok, Neytiri.

We were scared to death but eventually  we decided to ride on it. We rode on it for a few hours until we go near the reef. Palulukans don't like the water so we needed to walk on our own to the way home.

Starr said to them that their is a clan near the reef so they can asked from them for some food and a place to rest. Neteyam answer "maybe is not safe there. We remember what happened to us in the last time.  I don't want it'll happen again. So, let's go home now, we will find food in the woods, you know, we can hunt in order to get food. We don't need them". Starr said "I know that clan don't be worry. Thire my friends. They saved me many times". Neteyam said in fear "but… how you can be sure. You know people can change". Starr said "oh! Come on go with me". She took our hands and started to get closer to he reef.

When we got closer to the reef. We saw two guards probably from the clan. There was nothing beyond them accept from a huge river.

The river was beautiful . It has the same color like the Fan lizards have in the Valley of Mo'ara. The myth tells that every Na'vi who isn't from this people clan which want to get near to this lake. The lake starting to glow and  it create a big wall from water which surrounded all the river.

Starr told us " stand here and don't move even one step! Understand?" We nodded. Starr came near to the guards and spoke to them. I don't know about what they were taking about but after a few minutes, Starr called us and said that we can come now. We were beyond her when we arrived to the guards. We were scared a little bit and terrified that maybe it was just a trick and they want to kill us.

We followed the guards and entered to a metal box. As deep as we entered the more scarier we got. On our way down we saw a huge things. Starr told us that those "things" are called windows. We saw the most significant thing we have ever seen, the underwater of Pandora.

It was so beautiful to see how the river look under the water. We saw all the creature that lived there. Vipersea, dirsea, jelly lizard and more. The most scary creature from all was the spidersea, they have tiny body but huge and thin legs. People say that the longer their legs are the most dangerous they are. I said to Lo'ak and Tuktirey "Do you see those creatures? They are the most scarier and dangerous creatures of all the creatures that you see here".