EPISODE 11 - THE FIRST TORUK MAKTO

"Thousands of year ago on the Omatikaya clan there were two brothers that were in the same age. They like to make a lot of troubles and they were the most annoying children on there clan. One of them called Nikto and the other called Takai. When they reached to the right age they needed to do a test in order to become true men on there clan.

Then Lo'ak continued Neteyam "They practice almost all there lives for that moment. When the time came Nikto was the first to do the test and after that Takai."

I stopped them and ask "what was the test that they needed to do in order to become men in their clan?". Lo'ak said "The test was to claim on a very tall tree, to jump from it and after that to jump above a lake that instead of water there was lava". I ask them in rush and excitement "who passed? both of them?". Neteyam said to me in anger "Don't be annoying! We will tell you. Just be quiet and listen to us".

He continued with the story "The first one that did the test was Nikto. He passed the test like he was born to do that, without a scratch. But his brother Takai wasn't good as his brother. He was strangled and almost died on the test. When he lent on the ground he broke his bow. And if you broke your bow in the test its mean that you'll never be a man in the clan.

He was ashamed at first. He didn't realize what had happened, he looked at his broken bow. After a few seconds, All the people looked ashamed that he didn't pass especially Nikto. After he realized what had happened he ran away into the woods".

Tuktirey stopped Neteyam and asked "what happened to him? And why Nikto didn't help him to stand up and to say that everything is going to be OK?". Lo'ak said kindly "We don't know what really happened there. We know just the story. But you still right about that he needed to help his brother. Ok let me continued. Nikto tried to catch Takai but Takai was faster then Nikto.

After Takai was gone Nikto got to be a man on his clan and he got a tattoo according to our old culture. The tattoo was a symbol of the Toruk. The tsahìk of the clan put the symbol in the lava lake and burned it on Nikto's chest.

Now he became a man. After few hours he started to look for Takai. He looked for him everywhere but he didn't find him. On one of his day of searching for Takai he was weak so he stopped and went to slept on the Lost Cathedral where we are now.

When he woke up in the middle of the night he saw three Viperwolves were walking around him. He thought that they are going to kill him, so he started to defend himself. After he shot them with arrows he heard a familiar voice. It was his brother!. Takai. He came to save him from them. When Nikto saw his brother he was so happy to see him. He was so exited that he immediately grabed his hand and huged him very hard".

"What happened next Lo'ak?" I ask. Neteyam said "They started to come back to their home but it was not an easy quest. It was hard to come home, they had a lot of dangers and they had to face other clans. They where scared but they did everything to come back to their home safe.

On they way they bump with a beautiful girl with long and white hair". Tuktirey entered to Neteyam talk and said joyfully "like me!". Neteyam said "right my little warrior. And her name was Marali. She was from the Tipani Clan. That clan seem to be a very spiritual clan but in the same time cunning and highly dangerous in combat.

Mariah was a warrior and she saw the arrival of the sky people. She helped the young warriors to return home in peace but when they wanted to start they way home Mariah heard the voice of Eywa. Eywa said to her that she is in danger and if the Toruk Makto won't come to save her all the Na'vi will extinct from this world.

So they started to look for an Ikran on the Hallelujah Mountains because if they want to catch the Toruk they needed something to fly on. They climbed on the flying mountains very easily but now they had a test.

The test was to catch an Ikran that will try to kill you without you being dead. The test was hard because no one tried to kill them. It mean that they don’t find an Ikran that choose them. But finally Takai succeed, he was the only one. When his Ikran got in control he told them to come on his Ikran and to fly with him.

"So now go to sleep" Neteyam said to Tuktirey. "I don't want to!, I want to hear the end of the story! I won't let both of you go to sleep if you don't tell me the end of the story". Lo'ak says on Neteyam's ear "you know she can be really annoying when she want something. So let me tell her the end of the story and we'll go to sleep". Neteyam said with a sigh "fine tell her".

Lo'ak began to tell the story from the point Neteyam stopped "after they flew on Takai's Ikran they lent near the "Tree Of Voices" and found out that Nikto got injured in his leg when they fought with the Ikrans. He couldn't stand up so he said "all the world count on you, Takai you the only one who can save us from extinction". Takai said that he can't and he didn't pass the test to become a man in the clan".

Marali said to Takai that she will keep his brother, Nikto safe and that he don't need to be worry he is in good hands.

Takai began with his hunting, to find the Toruk. Meanwhile, Marali and Nikto started to do thing that adults do like kissing. After a day lava was near to the Tree Of Souls. All the clans started to pray together to Eywa. Marali lived because of Eywa was given her the gift of life. So she was very hill. She fainted right away and Nikto thought that he going to lose her forever. He started to cry and to call her name in hope that she will wake up.

But in the time that everyone lost hope the young hunter, Takai Seem to be riding on Toruk. Eywa was saved. Because Toruk sacrificed his life in order to save her.

And that was the story how Takai became the first Toruk Makto and saved all of us"

Lo'ak and Neteyam say to Tuktirey "now you go to sleep. Good night our little warrior."