EPISODE 26 - THE TREASON

I woke up in fear I couldn't make my self calm down. I had so many thought inside my head. I couldn't quiet them. I couldn't focused. I instantly ran into the woods. Far from my parents and from anyone else. I heard a noise of foot stepped. I thought that someone following me and I was right. I looked back and I saw my aunt Starr coming at me.

She grabbed my hand. She told me to stop. It took me a while to listen to her. When I stopped I fell on the floor and cried. I said loud "get out from my head. Get out!!!" I looked at Starr with tears and asked her if she could make the voices quiet. She answered "No, I can't. But I know what can help you. What that you are feeling happened to me long time ago.

Tuktirey asked "What is it?". I said to her softly "you think to much fast. You need to calm down" Tuktirey looked at me with a frightened expression on her face and said "I can't calm down. I can't!!" I grabbed her hands and said loud and clear "yes you can Tuktirey!. You can. I will teach you. OK?! You need to breath deep ten times and it will stop" she looked at me and asked "are you sure?" I said "yes I'm sure. It will help you. I promise. Now take a deep breath" after a while she looked at me and said "Thank you. They quiet now".

I look at her and said "let's go back to your parents". Tuktirey voice started to be quiet while she said "I don't want to go. They won't listen to me no matter what I will say". I said "so I will tell them. The only thing that you need to do is to come back with me".

We came back to the place that we where before. Jake and Neytiri ran though Tuktirey. They ran to huge her and to kiss her. But instead of get close to them she ran and hide beyond Neteyam. She didn't want to play like she don't angry of them anymore. So when Jake and Neytiri stood up Starr looked at Neteyam and Lo'ak and said to them quietly "ran from here I will find you. Don't worry. Protect her". Lo'ak and Neteyam node and escape from there.
Jake asked me angrly "why did you tell them to ran from us?" I answered in anger to Jake "because they need to be with someone that believe in them" Jake said "but we are believing". I got pissed and said while getting closer to Jake "You never listen to Turktiry! She see through Eywa and you never listen to her" Jake scream while he was looking at my eyes and said "I don't listen to her because the things she sees and tells are just dreams that she has. That's it".

Starr said load "Jake the main thing no one know about is when you die. If you won't listen to her you will lose all of them. You don't know who will die first Jake. You don't know who will get hurt. Maybe it will be someone from your clan. But maybe it will be someone from your family. Maybe it will be Neytiri, Moa't, Neteyam, Lo'ak or maybe you Jake. It your choice. You can't chose who will die".

She also said with broken voice "And it's such an ashemmed that you talk to your daughter like that. She see real things Jake!. She didn't imagin the sky people. I saw them to. Your child see through the eyes of Eywa. So the things that she see it's warnings from Eywa".

Jake said with tears in his eyes "Ok. I'm sorry I was mistaken. Please tell her to forgive me". I said "you know Jake you remained me the people in our plants. They didn't listen to me. I told them that our world will die and they didn't listen. You know their is always the same problem with forgiveness. When you understand that you were wrong. You can't be forgiven anymore. So now you have two choices or not to listen to your child and to lose your children forever. And the other one is to listen to your child. But if you chose to listen to her. Be aware. It won't be an easy one".

Jake said "I will listen to her. But you must let me see her first". "It won't be easy for her to forgive you. Both of you" Starr said. Jake asked with strange look at his eyes "Are You working with them?". I felt like I was burning. Jake asked with loud voice "are you working with the sky people? Answer me!!!". Starr instantly change her look. Jake recognized that look. Starr always did it when she did something wrong. She turned red. I said to her "I know that look Starr. You forgot I'm your brother".

She said to him with quiet and scared voice "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry". Jake screamed while he asked me "why are you working with them? They can kill us because of you". I answered to him "Jake think what our people do when they want to get something?". "threatened people" he said with quiet voice. I answered "yes they threaten. They threatened me that if I won't work with them they will kill you". He asked in wonder "but You thought that I was dead. So why did you listen to them?". I answered with broken voice "they show me pictures and videos log with you. But the main thing that they can't lie about is you with the Na'vi form on Pandora. They can't fake that. I did it in order to protect you Jake. I love the Na'vi people. I wouldn't hurt them".

Jake asked "how can I trust you?". Starr answered in screams "because if I would worked with them do you think that you would see Tuktirey again?". Jake asked in fear "why are they want her?" Starr said "I don't know Jake but they want "The Child Of Eywa".

Neytiri asked me after she looked at Jake "So what are we do now?". Jake asked me "what weapons they have?" I answered "they have bumps. Very powerful bumps. We can't attack them or the sky people". Neyturi asked me "why? There is always a way". I said to her while I got closer to her "no there is not other way. Those bumps can destroyed all our plant in a second". Jake asked me "So what we can do?". I answered with a little bit anger "first let's listen to Tuktirey because she knew that they will come four years ago. And the second one" she looked at Jake in the eyes and said "let's prayed to GOD that Eywa will forgive you. All of you for not listening to her"
Jake asked "so what we do now" Neytiri said "now we need to warn our people. After that we need to find Tuktirey and the boys"
Jake and Neytiri went to warn their clan and went back to the cave which Tuktirey, Neteyam, Lo'ak and Tsalia were.