EPISODE 13 - THE PLAN

Lo'ak asked me "how we can escape from here? Each one of them have a scarier weapon from the previous one. They can kill us just if we try to escape. How are we going to hide from them if we want to escape and..." I stopped him and said "don't be scared everything will be alright as long as we stay together". Tuktirey said to us that Eywa will protect us. Lo'ak asked after he came down a little bit "how do you know that?".

Tuktirey answered "I know that because Eywa told me that she will protect us on our journey and she won't let anyone to hurt us." Neteyam said that he had a plain. So we asked him "what is the plain?". He said "listen carefully we will go to dinner like we supposed to. And then you, Tuktirey enter to the plan. Before we going to eat, you will faint and we will say to them that we need to go to our clan because only our grandmother can help you to wake up. And then they will want to help us so they can help us by carying you. And after we will be alone and just with a couple of soldiers we will fight with them and ran from them as far as we can. Do you anderstand the plan?".

We said "yes, we do". We went to dinner time after we sat and everybody got their food. We started our plan. Before we ate Tuktirey fainted like we planed and two of Sänume soldiers took her on a bed and helped us to carry the bad to our way home. But when we almost threw their village Sänume came in fount of us. She said to us with a crazy look "you know I am healer so I can heal your little sister with my powers".

Neteyam said to her "no it fine. Just Moa't can help her we need a spacials flowers that we have just on our clan." She said "I have flowers from the Omaticaya clan so I can bring them to her and help her". She looks like crazy woman. We were scared from her that she going to kill us if we are going to stay. I said to her from fear "but you don't know how to combine them like Moa't knows". She said with soft voice and wide eyes "I know how, don't worry".

We were so scared especially Lo'ak. Suddntly when she tried to grab me somehow from no where a girl with a gunshot and bow and arrows. She used them to attect some of her soldiers. She tried to protect us from the insain woman. She scream and said to us "Go! Now!, run from here. Go!!! I will be beyond you. Go!!!!".