EPISODE 12 - THE TIPANI CLAN

We woke up in the morning. We didn't remembered where were we. It took us a few minutes to remembered but after we realized what was around us, it end our morning. It was the Tipani clan. The clan that Marali came from. They wanted to attack us. Me and Lo'ak said to Tuktirey to stay between us while we surround her with our body that they won't see her.

They got closer and closer to us. They grab Lo'ak's hand and took him. I scream and said to them "Do not tach my brother". After they took Lo'ak they tried to find out what was beyond me. When they realized what was beyond me , they stopped fighting with us. They grabbed my little sister and after they saw her they bow to her and said quietly "The Child Of Eywa. She is finally here. She will protect us".

My brother Neteyam was in shock he grabbed Tuktirey close to him and hid her beyond him. He was scared and he said to them out loud "You won't take our sister!!!". Suddenly out of nowhere the olo'eyktan Sänume came closer to us and said "We won't hart her we just want to help you to find your way home". Neteyam said to Sänume "I don't believe you. Let go of my brother and we'll go from here and never come back".

Sänume said to one of her soldiers "free him" and he free Lo'ak. He ran to us and huged me and after that he huged Tuktirey and kiss her on the forehead. Sänume said to us "Ok go. But at least stay with us for a little bit and we'll protect you."

Neteyam still said "No! We won't go with them" but me and Tuktirey still wanted to go with them. We were hungry because we ate all the food that we took to our journey. I said to Neteyam "maybe we can go with them just for a little bit. You know we need to eat something. They can give us food. So let's go with them. Come on it can't be that bad". After Neteyam heard what Lo'ak said he agreed and said with a sigh "OK... Just for a little bit. We will eat and after that we will go and continue with our journey".

Neteyam whispered to Lo'ak in the ear "but we need to be careful. They hate the Omaticaya clan. They can kill us". Lo'ak said to me "don't worry. We will be fine. Relex. We just going to eat with them and then we'll go. They won't do it". Neteyam said quietly after Lo'ak went far from him "I'll hope that you are right".

On our way to the Tipani clan. We saw a lot of different people. They looked different from the people from our clan. Some of the men covered in something. It was white. It looked like what we use on the night's ceremony on our clan. The ceremony which you turn from young hunter into a man. They also have a lot of weapons, some of them were very heavy and sharp.

Their clothes were made from bones and teeth of animals especially of viperwolves. Some of them had something which covered all of their shoulders. I think it was made from a big bone and on top of that were finger neil's of a viperwolf. It was scary to look at them. 

we didn't like the vibe of that place but we couldn't escaped. It was to late and it was disrespectful to go when we already entered to their clan.

Their clan was dark even at day because the place which they lived in was covered by enormous rocks, so at day no light was coming because of the huge rocks that were hidden the sun light.

When we got closer to the olo'eyktan place, Sänume sat on her chair and said "Now!. We can talk like probate Na'vi". She said to us "oel pxengati kameie" it mean I see you in Na'vi. "I'm hope that you come hungry today because you will have a deliches meal today".

She came near to Neteyam with her long finger nails that looked like they were made from bones. She said to him in English "young boy don't be scared we won't hurt you. You to much beautiful to be executed to death". Neteyam thought to himself "probably she thought that I don’t know English. But she doesn’t know that my sempul taught us English so I understood her. But I make myself that I didn't".

I wanted to tell my brother and sister in the right time without guards on us. At noon the guards that kept on us left to bring us food. It took them a lot of time. so it bought us some time.

After I was sure that their were gone and nobody else around us watching on us. I said to Lo'ak and Tuktirey "come closer and listen carefully to what I'm going to say. She whisper to me in English that she want to executed us." Tuktirey asked "What is to execute?". I said "its mean that they want to kill us!. So we can't eat their food or drink what ever they give us. We need to think on an escaping plan."