Introduction

After the sky people left our home, things started to fall back in place.

We have a new home now. It's been sixteen years from then and we are happier than we have ever been. but it all changed when my daughter, Tuktirey was born.

Tuktirey was a beautiful baby but when she reached the age of two everything changed, she got sick. Moa't tried everything she could but nothing worked.

After a while we lost hope. We knew that her condition was fatal and she would die soon. But we tried to stay strong.

One night Moa't said to us with tears in her eyes that Tuktirey wouldn't make it and that we needed to say goodbye. We started to cry. When Neytiri kissed her on the forehead. Tuktirey took her last breath and died.

Then the room became quiet. The only thing that we could hear was the crying and the sobbing of Neytiri who cried on Jake's chest. Jake cried quietly. They couldn't believe that their little girl had died. They didn't know how to tell their sons that they baby sister was dead. How could they tell their people that their princess was dead?

After a few minutes the Seeds Of The Secret Tree came and covered all of Tuktirey's body and face. And then... SHE BREATHED AGAIN and her hair turned from black to white. Tuktirey opened her eyes and tried to talk. We told her not to that she needed to rest. She looked like she didn't know where she was.

Neytiri, Jake and Moa't couldn't believe what they saw. Neytiri changed her cry from sadness to happiness. It was the happiest day of their lives.

The next day Moa't took Jake and Neytiri outside of the room that they where in. She told them about the story of the first "Child Of Eywa".

This legend tells about a girl who had white hair like Tuktirey.

The girl saw through the eyes of Eywa. She saw terrible things that Eywa wanted our people to know. And the girl needed to warn them.

So, you need to know that Eywa did not give Tuktirey the gift of life for nothing. Eywa wanted her to be her messenger. But you need to know that it won't be easy. She will suffer from visions and even nightmares.

But we MUST listen to everything she says even if it doesn't make any sense Because she is the "Child Of Eywa".